Avril Vent Fleur
|Avril Vent Fleur|
|Full Name:||Avril Vent Fleur|
|Age (Birthdate):||Looks about 20. Maybe?|
|Theme:||Wild Arms 5|
|Favorite Food:||She doesn't remember|
|Least Favorite Food:||She doesn't remember|
|Hobbies:||She doesn't remember|
|Good With:||Machinery, ancient technology|
|Bad With:||Dark places|
"Promises must not be broken so casually. Promises must be kept."
The girl who fell from the sky, cradled in the immense hand of a Golem and carrying with her a pair of impossibly advanced ARMs... and headed east to discover the truth behind a name. As it has always been, Avril Vent Fleur's existence is one defined by mysteries since Dean Stark and Rebecca Streisand found her, but now there is at least one mystery less: she is apparently 'Johnny Appleseed', the leader of the Veruni. Where one mystery is resolved others are born, however; torn now between a sense of obligation and the understanding that her lost memories make fulfilling such obligation unwise if not impossible, Avril continues onward in search of understanding fully who she was and what role now awaits her. Kindhearted and serene regardless of whatever she may face, Avril is nonetheless as pragmatic and painfully direct as the blade she bears, a factor continuously tempered by those with which she travels. However, her seeming role of lost Veruni ruler and prodigious talents makes her of extreme interest to certain powers that be... and her people, it seems, who would rather their leader return home. By any means necessary.
- 1 Background
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Tools
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Manifestations
- 6 Digger Discoveries
- 7 Weapon Stories
- 8 Logs and Cutscenes
- 8.1 Chapter 1 Logs
- 8.2 Chapter 2 Logs
A girl found in the hand of a Golem without her memory, who set out on a journey to discover who she was and find the person named 'Johnny Appleseed' with the people who found her.
As it turns out, both these quests have more or less come to the same end: she is Johnny Appleseed, the lost ruler of the Veruni.
And as long as someone like Volsung seeks to restore her to her throne, she, still lacking her memories, has opted to flee such responsibilities -- without understanding herself and her past, she feels, she will only become a pawn. Only the current freedom afforded to her permits her to better understand who she was and what she must now do.
Thus hiding from Veruni and others alike, she continues to search for clues to what she cannot remember...
And been forced again and again to contemplate the monster known as herself.
Developments - Chapter 1, Act 1
- After crashing into Celestial Peak and being found by Dean and Rebecca, Avril sets off on a journey about eastern Ignas. This takes the lot of them around to several cities and locations, but it's in Mirapulse that they run into a situation where a young Golem Hunter was being accused of the theft of an important ritual mirror. To make matters worse, the accusation had been leveled by the rare Veruni visitor and it was clear that the young man was in danger of being executed. They tracked down Elvis and retrieved the mirror, but it was still seemingly too late-- until Avril, the mirror in hand, leveled a threat at the Veruni visitor and forced them to leave. (OOC: don't look for logs on this, it's all pre-app)
- They were not present for the Metal Demon invasion of Adlehyde.
- A while after the attack, they visited Gounon and delivered some wine to the nearby shrine, only for Avril to become sealed inside it. With the help of others such as Noeline and Riesenlied, she was able to escape, but it seems there is something more to her existence...
- She briefly becomes involved with the chaos at the end of the Lacour Tournament, and fights those granted power by a mysterious individual known only as 'Grahf'.
- Trapped near the grounds when the Guardian Temple is attacked, she flees inside with Rebecca and Dean, and in its depths receives a small measure of the Guardians' displeasure at her. Nonetheless, she is granted a Medium.
- After this, she and her friends make haste across the battlefield, discovering a trio of Gears in the process.
Developments - Chapter 1, Act 2
- Avril, along with her friends, learns of the history of the Metal Demons from the Baskar and the next steps -- the Metal Demons will surely attempt to reawaken their Mother, who will destroy the world. But to do so, they need to shatter the Guardian Statues, which can be protected from such a fate by being sealed such that the Metal Demons cannot touch them.
- Repairing and suiting up the Gears takes time. Avril gets some help from Shalune, but conducts some of it on her own.
- Through Dean, she learns of a particular problem that has befallen a small town and agrees to help out with exterminating the Reapers.
- Further exploration of the name Johnny Appleseed proves troublesome, as leads appear to have petered out.
- Until, that is, a job with another Drifter makes two things clear: one, that Avril has a rather large price on her head and two, Avril possesses a terrible power.
- Which comes into play later when Kaguya, a Veruni, attempts to and succeed in shattering the Sea statue, and it is the awakening again of this power that may have saved Dean's life.
- Dean eventually learns that the bounty is not because of anything she has done, but rather because someone in Elru is looking for her. Perhaps it might be family?
- But before even that, she plays a role first in attempting to prevent the theft of the Arc Scepters, Virginia's restoration, and the fight against the Sword Dancer at Baskar Colony. Is there a connection here?
- Ultimately her route takes her to the Pleasing Garden, and she does battle with Lady Harken in the heart of it all. She comes to realize without remembering anything what sort of person she had been. And then she gets transported to Lunar with everyone else.
Developments - Chapter 1, Act 3
- The first while on Lunar is a chance for the trio to pause and reflect, and for Avril to both practice her burgeoning magic and relax without fear of a bounty.
- It turns out that there are Guardian Statues on the moon as well as on Filgaia. Avril helps protect the Sky Statue.
- After that, Dean finds an object that appears to hint at something mysterious. It appears to be a key to the lost land of Uzda Il-jam. Within its depths, they are forced to pacify a monstrous Hellion.
- But eventually, the situation with Ida and others -- who have Hellionized -- takes up much of her focus. With effort, they are able to save Ida, Rosaline, and Jack, without endangering the nearby land.
- Heading to Meribia, the trio spots some odd 'fireworks' near Azado; it soon becomes clear that the town is under attack! And then Sin attacks Azado and everything goes from bad to worse. They're able to find an Elw teleporter...
Developments - Chapter 1, Act 4
- ...which returns them to a Filgaia in which Mother has newly awakened.
- In time the route takes her and the others to Elru in order to quell the threat, but before anything else, Avril and others accompany Riesenlied to the village she once called home. A certain truth for Riesenlied is realized, but at what cost?
- Another strange shrine, like the one in Ignas, is uncovered; Avril receives some partial answers and many more questions.
- But before much more can be explored, here, Riesenlied is abducted right before them, in a Metal Demon ambush. Soon after this, the attack on New Arctica begins and it becomes clear that something terrible has been done to Riesenlied.
- After the Photosphere is breached -- and after Riesenlied is forcibly transformed into a dragon -- Avril and her friends descend into the depths of the Photosphere, seeking to rescue the Tainted and hopefully, Riesenlied as well.
- While others seek to reach Riesenlied's spirit, Avril does battle with the transformed Hyadean woman. In the end, a miracle occurs.
- But while escaping the Photosphere, Avril encounters a person who knows her. Volsung, of the Veruni, and their leader in the absence of their queen. ...Who is none other than Avril herself. Battle is had against him, and tapping into her power, she is able to buy time for everyone and then herself, to escape the Photosphere.
Developments - Chapter 1, Epilogue
- Avril grapples with this revelation, though truth be told she had begun to suspect she was not human.
- Making a certain decision, she hires the Black Wolves to steal the mirror she had come into contact with in Mirapulse back from the Veruni, feeling it may have some connection to her and provide an answer. It doesn't make anything clearer, though she does understand intuitively that she made the mirror, once.
- After that, she is one of those who encounters Vinsfeld Rhadamanthus in Elru... and is thus then transported to Lunar (or more accurately Spira) once again.
Developments - Chapter 2, Act 1
- Spira proves to be less relaxing than the rest of Lunar had been. Avril sticks by the Outreach and lends assistance where possible, particularly in the wake of Operation Mi'ihen.
- Eventually the growing war between Yevon and Althena's Guard reaches a head and Luca is attacked; Avril does battle with the Four Heroes and receives a shock to her psyche courtesy of Mauri. After this, she has a talk with none other than the Trial Knight which leaves further psychological wounding.
- Talking with Riesenlied and Noeline does help matters somewhat but...
- Encountering the situation in Macalania after all of this, she meets Ashley, an encounter that may in time be an important one.
- But as the ice breaks, she plummets into the abyss below, and ends up in a group of quite strange bedfellows. In the depths of the shrine, the way back to Filgaia is had...
Developments - Chapter 2, Act 2
- Avril, at last, tells her friends about what she fears about herself. She's given the option to quit her question, but ultimately opts not to.
- Further encounters with Yue make the situation between them all the more strained, culminating in an attack on the Valeria Manor which Avril helps to stop... with a measure of her true powers as the Ice Queen on display.
- An attack on Honeysday brings in the cavalry as far as the Outreach is concerned. Avril, in spite of the threats to herself (potentially) opts to assist.
- Dean talks to his friends about the possibility that he might be able to become a Seer. Avril and Rebecca both express their fears but also encourage him.
- To add to the already strange situation between her and Yue, Kaguya similarly speaks of matters that may result in her remaining Avril's foe... or possibly becoming an ally.
- She had a minor shock after Dean -- fresh from conflict with Volsung -- repeated some of the man's words to her, words which happened to echo her own deeply-held fears. Rather than be consumed by them, though, she has redoubled her efforts to reach 'herself' as well as to keep busy enough to stave off the darkness. A talk with her friends is called for at some point, but for now she aims to keep herself afloat.
- Still, she ventures forth with them to face off against the Primarch Setanta, and succeeds in, for now, helping to beat back the ancient force.
- In search of Dean a while after this, she went with others aboard the Warwing Varukias, and there engaged with Asgard, a strangely familiar being. Still seeking Dean, she found him just as the ship fell apart, but with the help of the Seraph Boudicca, the two of them were able to survive their fall and landed safely within the now-airborne Valeria Chateau.
- Present at the battle of Cardon Forest, she was separated from her friends in her flight into the Main Gate and there met another bearer of an original artificial Medium, Cidney Laplace, who possesses the Time Medium. With her, Venetia, and later others she made her way to the no-longer-lost airship Fereshte within Home and escaped...
Developments - Chapter 2, Act 3
- ...Only to learn of Yuna's plight and agreed to help. However, fate was not on her side and while under attack during her entry into Bevelle, Avril fell and was captured by Yevon.
- Fortunately she was able to escape, but not after a strange dream with an unfamiliar man affected her greatly. Currently, she is seeking her friends in Spira.
- With the help of Eleanor Klein, Avril was able to reunite with Rebecca, and events soon conspired to cause her to cross paths with Dean.
- However, while the situation in Spira was at an uneasy equilibrium, Odessa -- and more specifically Asgard and his keepers -- apparently had a use for 'Avril Vent Fleur', going so far as to imitate Ida to obtain her (and other persons of interest). And she still feels like she knows Asgard from somewhere.
- With the help of the Al Bhed, Avril and her friends passed through the trial of the Light Shrine and returned to Filgaia.
- Still feeling responsibility for the Guard Golems, she stands against the Guard as the war in Spira reaches a tipping point.
- Having regained some balance within herself, Avril helps to fight to reclaim Luca from the Guard's control as the Guard makes their retreat, though she accepts that this is as far as she can determine their fate. The next steps belong to the Spirans.
Powers and Abilities
- Swordplay - Avril instinctively knows some basic forms for a school of swordplay unlike any currently known across Filgaia; where she learned it is uncertain (at this point the other salient question may be 'when'), but it most closely resembles the graceful ritualized forms of a dueling school rather than anything meant for the battlefield.
- Absolute Zero - A strange and quite unique ARM that can alternate modes between a sword and a laser beam whip. It's definitely not at all a weapon from the current era. Due to synchronization, it appears that Avril is the only one who can use it to its full power. She believes (and she's probably right!) that she made it.
- Original Medium: Sea - Avril is in possession of the Original Sea Medium, an artificial Medium that can draw forth the power of the Sea Guardian Lucadia; unlike copies, this can theoretically be used by anyone. Through this Medium, Avril can borrow Lucadia's power to heal and support herself and allies.
- Medium Affinity - Avril can sense the presence of Original Mediums for some reason. OOCly speaking, this is an excuse for RP!
- Copy Medium: Water - Avril is also in possession of a Copy Medium bearing the data for the Water Guardian, but she has yet to make use of it. Unlike most of her kin, she is able to use Copy Mediums if she so chooses.
- Manifestation - Avril can at times draw upon a part of her true power as the Lolithia. While this state is no longer entirely out of her control, it is quite taxing on her mentally and physically. Due to the nature of her gaining control over joining that state, it is possible there may be other complications in time.
- Mediums - Unlike most of her kin, Avril can make use of the stone Mediums of the Baskar.
- Ice Medium - Received from the Guardians themselves. This stone tablet bears the symbol of Aru Solatu, the Ice Guardian. With it, the Ice Guardian can be summoned. Avril has currently equipped it to her Gear.
- Star Medium - Retrieved from atop Mount Colshrie. This stone tablet bears the symbol of Rigdobrite, the Star Guardian. With it, the Star Guardian, Rigdobrite, can be summoned. Avril is currently equipping this one.
- Magic - Learned during a private epiphany Avril had post the battle in the Pleasing Garden ruins. As Veruni magic does, it bears some vague resemblance to Ether (as does all Veruni magic). So far, she's able to use it to manifest and control icy shards. When calling upon her true power, she also presents the ability to manipulate cold light.
- Ancient Technology Intuition - As the ancient queen of the Veruni, Avril has intuitive knowledge about certain pieces of ancient mysterious technology, particularly some of the most ancient and most mysterious. Particularly of ancestral Veruni make.
- Mirror of De Soto - A mirror that was kept in Mirapulse, valuable to the Veruni. It can only be used by Avril (since she is very much sure she made it). It acts essentially as a key to unlock a small bit of her powers with the power within it, and appears to aid some of her 'deja vu' episodes, however minutely. It also functions as a perfectly fine mirror.
- Spiritual Awareness - Avril's got an extremely good sense for things beyond normal sensory perception. Seraphs and Malevolence, that includes you. Once again, the reason why is a Mystery. She has, she suspects, a connection with the Ley on some level.
- Deja Vu? - Avril has amnesia and can't remember anything except a certain name. But Avril has the very, very odd sense, despite this, that she's met certain people before and has been certain places before. Indeed, she even has the sense that there are people she needs to speak to, or places she needs to be. This, she suspects, is a part of her apparent connection with the Ley.
- Mysteriousness - it's extremely high
|Sea Medium||Agility||Minor||Quicken||The Original Artificial Medium for the Sea Guardian, Lucadia. Not just for combat use -- Avril can briefly borrow grace and swiftness of the Sea Guardian through the Medium to tackle difficult jumps and move quickly.|
|Mirror of De Soto||Wits||Minor||Cleanse, Inefficient||The mysterious Mirror of De Soto, 'retrieved' from the Veruni. As well as being a perfectly functional mirror, it also appears to tap into the Ley by the power of the full moon... and allows Avril to access a little bit of her still-hidden abilities. But is this really what it's meant for?|
|Remote Golem Override||Brute||Major||Strengthen, Liability||Briefly summons forth a buried Golem's arm (or foot, or whatever) to smash or bash something, once. Even on Lunar. Somehow. Devastating if it misses, though...|
|Absolute Zero - Beam Whip||Brute||Minor||Stalwart||Uses the beam whip mode of Absolute Zero to effect against an obstacle.|
|Turbocharger||Agility||Major||Rally||Sometimes you absolutely need to move fast in a Gear. For that, there's always the TURBO button. Does a number on fuel, though.|
|Stone Ice Medium||Brute||Major||Fanfare||A stone Medium, slotted into Skadi. Permits the summoning of Aru Solatu, the better to eliminate obstacles.|
|Gear Blade - Gambanteinn||Combat||Minor||Resilient||Brandishes Skadi's massive Gear blade against a foe.|
|Spell Converter||Agility||Minor||Quicken||A subsystem for Gears that channels Avril's innate magic into Gear-sized (read: sufficiently large) counterparts. Perfect for when you need to enhance your own or your allies' machine's speed.|
|Name||Major Group||Affinity||Avril's thoughts|
|Dean Stark||Wayside Outreach||"You're important to me, in a way I cannot seem to define."|
|Fei Fong Wong||Black Wolves||"It has been difficult for you as well, has it not?"|
|Ida Everstead-Ray||ARMS||"The rest is up to you. But you need not walk this path alone."|
|Lunata Croze||Caravan Kinship||"You seem to be happier. I hope that it lasts."|
|Matilda Whitehead||Caravan Kinship||"I am glad you have returned to us."|
|Noeline||Wayside Outreach||"Thank you. I was able to tell them."|
|Riesenlied||Wayside Outreach||"I am once again in your debt."|
|Rebecca Streisand||Wayside Outreach||"I'm so very glad that we were able to meet..."|
|Shalune Amira||Caravan Kinship||"Big Shal... really is quite incredible."|
|Cyre H. Lorentz||Caravan Kinship||"I do not know how we might repay you."|
|Ethius Hesiod||Caravan Kinship||"You also do not remember your past."|
|Gwen Whitlock||Vile Fiends||"Thank you. For all you have done."|
|Lily Keil||Black Wolves||"We are akin, and yet, not at all alike. How very strange..."|
|Xantia||Black Wolves||"You truly do remind me of Dean."|
|Ambrosius||Veruni||"You are, as well... my kin."|
|Chuck Preston||None||"I am glad we were able to save your life. But, have we met somewhere before...?"|
|Greg Russelberg||None||"Whatever was it that happened to you, Greg? And... you seem familiar to me, somehow."|
|Kaguya||Veruni||"Will we meet again as foes, or as friends?"|
|Talia||Caravan Kinship||"It is difficult to change one's path, is it not?"|
|Id||None||"You... how do you know me?"|
|Janus Cascade||None||"I will not forgive you for tricking us or hurting Dean."|
|Elvis||Veruni||"I... am sorry. Once again."|
|Vinsfeld Rhadamanthus||Odessa||"I can understand your feelings, even your methods. But is this truly the only path forward for Filgaia?"|
|Lydia Seren||Caravan Kinship||"What has become of you?"|
|Ivan||Caravan Kinship||"You are... Talia's brother?"|
|Yue Rohay||Veruni||"I do not wish to fight against you."|
|Eleanor Klein||ARMS||"Thank you. I owe you more than I can say."|
|Ashley Winchester||ARMS||"There is something in you that... frightens me."|
A record of 'manifestations', for possible future reference. It is a mystery.
- Against Janus Cascade in the Den of Miasma. Avril collapsed soon after.
- Against Kaguya in the ruins of a sunken city, shortly after Dean was hurt.
- Against Lady Harken in the Pleasing Garden, once again shortly after Dean was badly hurt.
- Against Elvis in the battle outside the Photosphere. She regained control of herself.
- Against Volsung within the Photosphere, and quite deliberately at that.
- Against Red Priestess Mauri at the battle in Luca, fact that the priestess capitalized upon.
- Against Yue Rohay during her attack on the Valeria Chateau, which may have helped narrowly avert a catastrophe.
- Against the Primarch Setanta during Frayed, thus pitting ice against fire.
- When falling from the Warwing Varukias with Dean.
Does not include any outcomes where the winning result was 'a successful escape'
|Data readouts and a mysterious plaque||Temple of Rejection||Nothing for Avril but the weird sense of deja vu|
|Ancient papers||Sacred Grounds of Linga||To follow up on; Nisan may know more|
|Literature and social commentary from the Metal Demon War era||Ruins of Memory||Retrieved a few books at Ethius' insistence|
|Purple Participation Ribbon||Lacour Coliseum||Avril may already be a winner|
|A Useful Pendant||Rujm el-Hiri||Pendants claimed by Cyre and Fei|
|Guardian Mediums||Guardian Temple||Avril has claimed the Ice Medium|
|Gears||The Battle Front||Avril has a Gear now|
|Strange Coins||Mountain Palace||Did not take|
|Soldier's Tags||Abandoned Frontier Town||Dog tags claimed by Ida; to look into|
|Krosse Arms and Armor||Eerie Farmhouse||Returned to Krosse|
|Money and... Prestige?||Field Expedition||Accepted, but at what cost?|
|Metal-working Kit||Eerie Farmhouse||Taken|
|A waterwheel||Wayside Waterway||Perhaps reported back to Wayside|
|Cold hard cash||Meribia Sewers||Used to prevent the trio from sleeping on the streets|
|A basic book of spells||Vane Trial Cave||Using it to guide her magic practice|
|A hidden spring||Forbidden Canyon||Everyone had a nice bath|
|Spiritual empowerment||Uzda Il-jam ~ Proving Grounds||Now able to resist moderately powerful Domains|
|Dark insight||The Umbral Mirror||Gained a realization of a coming disaster|
|A trio of gems||Emrys Mire||Left in Ida's possession probably; seems to hint at a past disaster|
|Memory storage crystals||Ruins of Altered Memory||Crystals that seem to be able to store memories; they're empty|
|Broken pauldron||Leck Mines - Flooded||A Metal Demon's pauldron -- it may have belonged to Siegfried|
|Malevolent herbs||Profane Grounds of Linga||Strange, Malevolence-tinged herbs|
|Ever-burning torch||Ruins of Altered Memory||An apparently eternally-burning torch; taken by Fei|
|Ancient Remains||Binding Depths of Serpent's Coils||A strange skeleton|
|Seeds and information||The Glint Mirage||Ferroflora seeds... and some intriguing information|
|Original Artificial Medium of Life||Lost Village Fereshte||Rieselied found the Original Artificial Medium of Life|
|Original Artificial Mountain Medium||Memorial Sanctuary||Avril received the Original Artificial Mountain Medium (given to Dean)|
|A Well-made Crossbow||Lost Village Fereshte||A well-made Fereshte crossbow|
|A letter from Burwich||Mushroom Rock Road||A mysterious letter from Burwich... what could it mean?|
|A Phoenix Down||Mushroom Rock Road||A strange feather that may save someone on the edge of death, it seems.|
|A Spell Converter||The Thames||A device that permits magic to be cast from inside a Gear. Installed into the Skadi.|
|A 1/35th scale collectable soldier||Meria Boule Festival Games||A collectable Guild Galad soldier figurine. Collect all twelve! (Dean probably has this)|
|An Ancient ARM||Desecrated Shrine||An ancient ARM, in great condition. Who has this now?? (Not Avril!)|
|Star Medium||Mount Colshrie||A stone Medium of Rigdobrite, now in Avril's possession.|
|Understanding of a mysterious technique||The Ruins of the Laboratory -Tishrei-||Avril got equipped with Hadouken! ...maybe.|
|Pages from De Re Metallica||Jarnvidr||Mysterious pages of a mysterious book. Can these be understood at all?!|
|A Message from the Elw||Capel Coffa||A mysterious message! Also, Lily!|
|Another Ancient ARM||Desecrated Shrine||Another ancient ARM, also great condition. Eleanor took this one!|
|Valuable data||The Lifeweaver's Whorl||Electronic media including information on biology, ecology, and so on. Claimed by Eleanor for ARMS -- was that the reason she wanted Avril to come along?|
|Lost Elw history||Mount Colshrie||Located some lost fragments of Elw history and that of the tower, including its role in the design of something called 'Marduk'.|
|Lost magic||Capel Coffa||A crest graph with some lost, powerful Crest magic set upon it.|
|Copy Mediums||Desecrated Shrine||Some Copy Mediums. Avril has one with data from the Original Water Medium in it now.|
|Masterwork Weapon||Mont Maléfique||Avril has found a masterwork weapon! Held onto for now.|
|Power Bracelet||Lost Woods||Eleanor has a Power Bracelet!|
|Humanitarian Aid Supplies||Reaper Ship||Some long-lost and still viable humanitarian aid supplies from the Ethos from ten years ago. Avril delivered these to the Outreach.|
|1||Heart frozen,||The Power of Teamwork|
|2||a gradual thawing for all eternity; smiling kindly,||The World We'd Like To Live In|
Skyfallen Gear Skadi
|1||How long have I walked, I wonder? The tracks are as a maze before me -- I know they have meaning but whatever that meaning may be is elusive. Yet, I’ll continue to walk until I meet my destination.||Something That Can't Be Expressed|
|2||Where is my destination? Even the shape of it escapes me, but I know that I must reach it. There is someone I must meet. Should it take me to the ends of the world I will proceed on this path.||A Little Light Reading|
|3||How much colder will it become? This path wears cold as ice. This path seems fit to consume me, erode who I am until nothing is left. But I cannot turn away. No matter how much colder it becomes.||To Feel Such Regret|
|4||Long I’ve walked. My destination unknown. In defiance, I proceed across the ice and to the ends of the world. I have tracks I am following, as far as I must go. After all, I have someone I must meet.
I made a promise.
Gear Blade Gambanteinn
Logs and Cutscenes
Chapter 1 Logs
Chapter 1, Act 1 Logs
- 2017-07-01: The Place Once Called a Temple
- 2017-07-02: Rejected Ones
- 2017-07-05: It's Like Deja Vu All Over Again
- 2017-07-08: A Venture into Sacred Grounds
- 2017-07-09: Alisha Diphda vs. Arleph Ardan
- 2017-07-13: On Mediums
- 2017-07-18: Gulliver's Not A Unicorn Actually But He's Still Great
- 2017-07-21: The Truest Memories
- 2017-07-24: Chasing A Name
- 2017-07-26: In The Baskar Tradition
- 2017-07-27: Dolphins Are Jerks
- 2017-07-29: Tournament Finals II - Side 1
- 2017-08-02: Ice Cream and Golems
- 2017-08-04: A Most Magnificent Beach Party
- 2017-08-05: Mysteries of Lolithia
- 2017-08-11: Facing Further Rejection
- 2017-08-15: Butterflies in the Dark
- 2017-08-25: The Power of Teamwork
- 2017-08-27: Learning How To Fly
Chapter 1, Act 2 Logs
- 2017-08-26: The Way Forward
- 2017-08-28: Claude's Kingly Adventure
- 2017-09-02: Little Twister Is A Perfectly Fine Town
- 2017-09-03: Helpful Strangers
- 2017-09-06: One in a Million
- 2017-09-08: Problems And Problems
- 2017-09-09: Operation: Burn it with Fire
- 2017-09-14: Moon Day, Urbanization, And You
- 2017-09-20: Sweet Home
- 2017-09-30: If You Give A Jerk A Cookie
- 2017-10-14: Loose Threads
- 2017-10-15: Gears & Golems
- 2017-10-18: Times Are Tough
- 2017-10-20: Let's Go Out For Ties
- 2017-11-03: Out To Sea
- 2017-11-06: The Meaning of Johnny Appleseed
- 2017-11-12: Science is Suffering
- 2017-11-15: A Presentiment
- 2017-11-18: Like A Key To Anything You Want
- 2017-11-24: An Awakening
- 2017-12-01: Nice Hat
- 2017-12-05: A Muse to Inspire
- 2017-12-11: Dust Dancing in the Wind
- 2017-12-15: Deep and Pale and Frigid
- 2017-12-22: Poisoning the Wels
- 2017-12-30: Flying in the Midst of the Storm
- 2018-01-04: Hope Springs Eternal
- 2018-01-05: Inescapable Nightmare
- 2018-01-06: The Harvest
- 2018-01-15: Sound Judgment
- 2018-01-19: The Sunken City
- 2018-01-20: The Hand of Friendship
- 2018-01-28: Something That Can't Be Expressed
- 2018-02-10: An Unexpected Obstacle
- 2018-03-01: That's Not Safe Demolition Work At All
- 2018-03-03: My Way
Chapter 1, Act 3 Logs
- 2018-03-09: A Number of Complications
- 2018-03-21: Urban Spelunking
- 2018-03-22: We Should Be Just Fine
- 2018-03-23: Frozen Footsteps
- 2018-04-02: The Meat Dimension
- 2018-04-04: Face Your Fear
- 2018-04-14: Curse and Boon
- 2018-04-21: A Trial is Meant to Test
- 2018-05-04: The World We'd Like To Live In
- 2018-05-16: A Little Light Reading
- 2018-05-23: To Feel Such Regret
- 2018-06-15: Too Easy to Commit
- 2018-06-16: Canyon Chaos
- 2018-06-23: Limit Two Skies
- 2018-07-15: Stone Lotus
- 2018-07-21: Canyon Of Death And Despair (But Mostly Chiros)
- 2018-07-22: To the Gates
- 2018-07-25: Into The Proving Grounds
- 2018-07-26: The Outreach
- 2018-07-28: The Keeper at the Gates
- 2018-08-01: Is It Enough
- 2018-08-11: Shouldn't It Be Enough
- 2018-08-13: The Umbral Mirror
- 2018-08-15: Into The Depths Of The Abyss
- 2018-08-19: Reflection
- 2018-08-21: A Dear Wish
- 2018-08-25: Secrets in the Swamp
- 2018-08-28: Dodge And Weave
- 2018-09-03: Against The Fire
Chapter 1, Act 4 Logs
- 2018-09-08: Go Jump In A Leck
- 2018-09-13: A Reminder
- 2018-09-17: Sharing Memories
- 2018-09-24: Closure
- 2018-09-28: Be Kind, Remind
- 2018-09-28: Outreach Gathering
- 2018-10-09: The Journey More Pleasant
- 2018-10-12: Timing Most Fortuitous
- 2018-10-16: Vale Of Twisting Metal
- 2018-10-17: One Single Memory
- 2018-10-19: The First Ordeal
- 2018-10-22: Now, Engage Yourself To Me
- 2018-10-26: Lava Quod Est Sordium
- 2018-11-03: Turn Over A New Leaf
- 2018-11-08: To Trust Again
- 2018-11-09: The Heritor in the Dark
- 2018-11-16: After A Name
- 2018-11-17: Dispossession
- 2018-11-21: We Don't Have To Walk It Alone
- 2018-11-30: Impenetrable
- 2018-12-02: I Won't Give Up
- 2018-12-08: Pain of Loss - Daughter
- 2018-12-12: Contrasts
- 2018-12-23: Das Rheingold
Chapter 1, Epilogue Logs
- 2018-12-27: No Matter What
- 2019-01-11: One Step at a Time
- 2019-01-12: An Unexpected Person
- 2019-01-17: Hiring A Pack Of Wolves
- 2019-01-21: Heart to Heart
- 2019-01-25: A Beautiful Flawed World
- 2019-02-02: Everything is (Not) Under Control
- 2019-02-17: A Cycle Without End
- 2019-02-21: To Shine Light Upon It
- 2019-02-23: The Last Order
- 2019-03-07: Receiving the Mirror
- 2019-03-09: Veruni 101
- 2019-03-15: Everybody Get Up
Chapter 1 Cutscenes
Chapter 2 Logs
Chapter 2, Act 1 Logs
- 2019-04-06: Queen Anastasia Sends Her Regards
- 2019-04-28: Blessing in a Downpour
- 2019-05-05: A Hope, Perhaps
- 2019-05-08: Reaching Out in Mi'ihen
- 2019-05-25: A Perilous Place To Visit
- 2019-06-03: Light At Dusk
- 2019-06-19: Swimming Lessons
- 2019-06-28: This War-Torn City
- 2019-06-29: The Dreadful Fight
- 2019-07-06: Bear Witness
- 2019-07-19: A Great Animal Called Ze Shoopuff
- 2019-07-23: Reunion
- 2019-08-03: The Nature Of War
- 2019-08-15: Clearing A Path
- 2019-08-20: A Heart is a Difficult Thing to Possess
- 2019-10-02: The Bane of All Evil Spirits
- 2019-10-13: Strange Bedfellows
Chapter 2, Act 2 Logs
- 2019-10-26: Out of the Pot and Into the Fire
- 2019-10-27: Just Communication
- 2019-11-01: Goodbye and Hello
- 2019-11-08: A Muni Out of Ten
- 2019-11-11: Memory and Its (Dis)Contents
- 2019-11-14: That's How Drifter Gossip Works
- 2019-11-19: Justice For Fried Noodles!
- 2019-12-15: I Still Have Something to Tell You
- 2020-01-13: Icy Truth
- 2020-02-15: So Long To Return
- 2020-02-19: Passionate Rhythm
- 2020-02-20: A Need to Stand
- 2020-03-01: Flowers Can't Grow Well Without Sunlight
- 2020-03-17: Honeysday Aftermath
- 2020-03-18: Growing In Silver
- 2020-03-27: Here Be Wyverns
- 2020-03-28: In Memory's House
- 2020-04-10: The Legend of the Three-Person Sweater
- 2020-04-14: The Gobs and the Dead
- 2020-04-19: Dean the Seer
- 2020-05-02: Scavengers
- 2020-05-16: Where the Dead Sleep
- 2020-05-19: Not What I Wish
- 2020-06-02: To Get at the Truth
- 2020-06-06: Baskar Mysteries
- 2020-06-10: Meandering, Mushrooms, Mysteries
- 2020-06-26: Whatever Your Heart Tells You
- 2020-06-27: Frost and Flame
- 2020-06-27: There Are Things That People Mustn't Touch
- 2020-07-04: Frayed
- 2020-07-11: Metal Impure
- 2020-07-17: Into The White
- 2020-08-05: For the Sake of Tea
- 2020-08-23: Gobnet
- 2020-09-05: All the Luck They Can Get
- 2020-09-05: Ambition and Greed Rule...
- 2020-09-13: Inspiration, Force, Vigor
- 2020-09-26: Works in Mysterious Ways
- 2020-10-01: A Sight for Sore Eyes
Chapter 2, Act 3 Logs
- 2020-10-03:...How Long 'Til It Lies on My Heart
- 2020-10-11: An Unseen Axis
- 2020-10-17: Rattling Their Cage
- 2020-10-18: The Long Road to Freedom
- 2020-11-13: For the Sake of a Feeling
- 2020-11-26: The Rain Can Come Later, As Much As It Likes
- 2020-11-28: The Core Issue
- 2020-12-05: Bringing Down the System
- 2020-12-22: Shining Bind
- 2021-01-06: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
- 2021-01-21: Salamander Malefique
- 2021-01-30: Getting A Little Bit Lost
- 2021-02-09: A Small Moment
- 2021-02-13: Vanguard Bandits
- 2021-02-27: Rhapsody
- 2021-03-04: Shining Force
- 2021-03-11: Natural Order
- 2021-03-12: Cool Air
- 2021-03-14: Tea and Drakes
- 2021-03-19: This Strange 'Somewhere'
- 2021-03-21: The Silver Key
- 2021-03-25: A Ship of Fools-- er, Wels
- 2021-03-30: Poetry and Shovels
- 2021-04-01: What's Solaris Up To Anyway
- 2021-04-14: If You Meet a Traveler on the Highroad... Kill Them
- 2021-05-13: To The City Above
- 2021-05-26: All the Pineapples in Spira
- 2021-06-02: A Confluence of Queens
- 2021-06-12: What Makes a Monster
Chapter 2, Act 4 Logs
- 2021-08-14: Midnight Train
- 2021-08-28: A Farewell to ARMS
- 2021-09-09: Anchors Away!
- 2021-09-17: The Corrupting Tide
- 2021-10-12: Through Ice and Snow
- 2021-11-05: The Legend of the Keqili
- 2021-11-07: The Forest Temple of the Keqili
- 2021-11-08: Link to the Past
- 2021-11-09: Oasis of Land, Water, and Sky (Side C)
- 2021-11-20: Not All That Glitters
- 2021-11-21: Generosity and Recklessness
- 2021-12-04: That Which Calls
- 2021-12-05: Boats on the Water
- 2021-12-13: Pinecone Boats
- 2022-01-05: Strange Rumblings in Guadosalam
- 2022-01-14: The Ghost in the Deep Dark
- 2022-02-18: Ride the Lightning
- 2022-02-22: Inspiration
- 2022-02-25: Volcanos, Erupt to No Good
- 2022-03-05: The Grand Reopening
- 2022-03-31: Of Fire and Ice
- 2022-04-14: The Power of Block
- 2022-04-15: Post Perilous Puzzles
- 2022-04-23: The Greater Good
- 2022-04-30: Hell on Rails
- 2022-05-20: Iron Forest
- 2022-06-13: Absence of Light