"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
- -- Margaret Mead
1. Please tell us the name of your new Group, the leader, and all of the characters in it. We insist any Group have three characters in it to start.
2. Explain the narrative origins of the Group. What led this group of people to band together? What are their goals? What are their organization? While we don't insist that every group be a well-organized unit, we want them to have coherent theming. A coded Group is meant to provide a coherent group with distinct goals some code tools. It is not a method to give an informal cluster of part-time allies increased recognition.
3. What is the Group's in-character organization? Do they have a formal arrangement and rules, or are they more laissez-faire? What resources should they have available? Do they have a base of operations somewhere?
4. What does the Group bring to the game? How does it add to the narrative of the MUSH and how can it interact with the game's plot and other characters?
5. Finally, provide us with a simple, brief, one paragraph description. It should be about five to ten lines on the MUSH. If it is too long, we will send it back, since this will display when someone types +group <group name>.
All done? Please send your application to email@example.com. It should have the following subject line: "Group - Group Name." Good luck!