||Lord of Calamity
||Lunar 2: Eternal Blue
"But you must believe me! My story is true; I have no reason to lie! If I do not find Althena before Zophar returns to power, he will destroy your world!"
The Lord of Calamity, Lucia the Destroyer, walks the world for the first time in millennia. Enrobed in raiment dyed in the blood of humanity, she pursues her mission of destruction with single-minded relentlessness and a terrible urgency. However, absent her reputation, people meeting her are mostly struck by her unearthly strangeness. Though she's spent thousands of years healing the world in total solitude, Lucia is totally innocent of its ways to a shocking and sometimes dangerous degree. She hungers to understand and experience everything -- but as the Blue Star Princess, she cannot, will not, must not shirk her duty to Althena's Lunar, or her own Filgaia. All life in the universe is at stake. But at what price will it be saved?
WANTED: LUCIA THE DESTROYER, LORD OF CALAMITY, DEAD OR ALIVE
BOUNTY: 17,000,000,000 Gella
- Blood-red robe and cap, appropriate for a high priest or prophet.
- Evil black military uniform.
- Mysterious golden pendant of unknown origin.
- Deep blue hair, calf-length.
- Strange green eyes that will kill you with a glance.
- Embodiment of war and dark religion. Harbinger of the apocalypse. Approach with extreme caution.
Powers and Abilities
- Heal Litany: To be used on her unwounded self while her allies are dying all around her.
- Self-Defense: As in spamming the Defend action, over and over.
- Improved Evasion: +10 to Running Away mid-battle!
Logs and Cutscenes
Chapter 1, Act 1
Chapter 1, Act 2
Chapter 1, Act 3
Chapter 1, Act 4
Chapter 1, Epilogue
Chapter 2, Act 1
Chapter 2, Act 2
Chapter 2, Act 3
Chapter 2, Act 4
- Alisha Diphda: Leo and this Shepherd have many powerful allies.
- Amelia Rose: Apparently I feel 'wrong' to Althena's Chosen. An important lesson. Delusion, or the influence of Zophar?
- Cecilia Adlehyde: The people of Filgaia are thoughtful and determined, a welcome revelation after my time on Lunar.
- Kalve: Ponchos are best when they're bright.
- Metal Demon Era Romance Novels: Lucia's literary introduction to Filgaian history.
- Mikleo, Lailah and Edna: What are you, to tap into the particular power you do? And why are you serving the will of Zophar?
- Sorey: Leo isn't the only one of Althena's heroes to bring shame upon her with his behavior. But what is a 'Shepherd,' exactly?
- Zed: How To Make Friends And Influence People, embodied.