|Full Name:||Seraph Ragnell|
|Hair Colour:||Gray with Gold Tips|
|Class:||The Loyal Hound|
|Theme:||Tales of Zestiria (OC)|
|Groups:||Crucible, Vile Fiends|
|Voice:||Romi Park (Akane Owari, Dangan Ronpa 2)|
|Favorite Food:||Potstickers, alcohol|
|Least Favorite Food:||White chicken, raw tofu|
|Good With:||Whistling, flirting|
|Bad With:||Emotional sincerity|
"Why? 'Cuz this is what I believe is right. Feel free to disagree. Violently, even."
Quick with sarcasm, lightning magic, and paired pistols alike, Ragnell has a cynical dislike of humans, but not of their worlds; she's taken well to Filgaia and will pop up near anywhere in it. Ruthless, coldblooded, and unflinching while also blasé, capricious, and flirtatious with the ladies, Ragnell tends towards brutal honesty, but she's not beyond deception either. After all, for two years, she acted as an ally and even friend to many Drifters only to reveal via sudden-but-inevitable betrayal that she works for the mysterious Trial Knight, K.K., and has all along. The anger, hurt, distrust, and contempt of those who trusted her won't stop her from walking the path she's chosen--or, perhaps infuriatingly, from occasionally helping her now-enemies out again when it isn't counter to her interests.
- Got warned that humans are terrible.
- Ignored this, as you do.
- Made friends.
- Experienced the terribleness of humans firsthand.
- Lost friends.
- Went on a journey, as you do.
- Made more friends.
- A Lord of Calamity happened.
- Lost more friends.
- Picked a fight with a Fell Dragon.
- Somehow didn't die.
- Made even more friends, because Ragnell can't stop.
- Ended up on Filgaia, as you do.
- Changed her whole aesthetic to suit it because YES RAGNELL LIKES.
- Made some more friends and/or acquaintances.
- Ended up back on Lunar, then back again on Filgaia, as you do.
- Revealed she's working for the Adversary of Mankind. Whoops.
- Lost even more friends because that isn't a popular life decision for some reason.
- Back on Lunar again.
- Which brings us to present day!
Powers and Abilities
- Lightning-elemental Seraphic magic, including offense and healing.
- A pair of pistols. They appear at first glance to be ARMs due to her channeling her lightning magic through them, but they're actually normal guns.
- Snack Preparation: Make snacks to recover HP.
- Specialties So Far: Chocolate Rusk, Cheesecake (Bites).
- Fusion: Build up fusion points over time, then use them to fuse equipment of the same name.
- Luring: Designate a previously defeated foe, and that foe will be more likely to appear in battle.
- Windstepping: Winning a battle or eavesdropping on folks will give you a 30 second movement speed boost.
|Name||Epithet||Affinity||Ragnell's pithy comments|
|Goddess Althena||Creator Goddess?||"I knew it."|
|Seraph Amaranth||Sister and Nakama||"Thanks for puttin' up with me, sis."|
|Seraph Boudicca||Blooming Seraph||"Sorry, but people don't change just 'cuz you want them to."|
|Cecilia Adlehyde||Shaman Princess||"You've come a long way. It's good to see."|
|Seraph Ceimglace||Symphony in Motion||"Play me a melody, babe. ♥"|
|Seraph Clarine||Sweetie and Nakama||"I never feel like we're enemies, even when we're fightin' on different sides."|
|Elhaym van Houten||Not So Bad After All||"Glad to see you've pulled yourself together. Take care o' yourself, y'hear?"|
|Gwen Whitlock||Soft-Hearted Fool #1||"I'll never understand why you believe in me so much..."|
|Hiro||Soft-Hearted Fool #2||"You just can't stop wantin' to understand me, huh?"|
|Isolde||Remnant of the Lost Land||"Hm. So that's what you really are..."|
|Ivan||Hot Mess||"You're a disaster, but that's what makes you fun."|
|Jean||Dancer in the Dark||"I appreciate your flexibility, heh."|
|Josephine Lovelace||Pigeon Fancier||"Truce? Truce."|
|K.K.||The Boss||"It's ride or die for you an' me, K'."|
|Seraph Lailah||High Lord and Nakama||"I always did admire you."|
|Seraph Lanval||Broken Friendship||"You chose what you value most. I understand that an' I respect it, but I don't have to like it."|
|Seraph Liath||The Once and Future Nakama||"You mean everything to me. ...Ugh!! Look what you made me say!"|
|Loren Voss||Okay, "Thomas"||"There's somethin' about your face that just makes me wanna punch it."|
|Lydia Seren||Trouble (Read: Fun) Magnet||"Never a dull moment with you around. Good luck with your Solaris problems."|
|Marivel Armitage||The Worst Vampire||"Arrrrgh, you're so annoying!"|
|Seraph Nimue||Dumb Flake and Nakama||"You might be the biggest pain in the ass, but I hope you find happiness anyway."|
|Noeline||Through a Mirror Darkly||"Don't think you're gonna listen to me, but then, I wouldn't listen to me either."|
|Riesenlied||Tragedy in Slow Motion||"Glad you learned to slow down a little, but you still worry me."|
|Saint of Sinners||Bad End Bad End||"Don't ever come back."|
|Sorey||Current Shepherd||"I don't need you to like me. I just need you to be the Shepherd an' all that implies."|
|Talia||Sister's Girlfriend||"You make my sister happy, so you're all right by me. For now."|
|Talise Gianfair||Annoying Troubadour||"The hell'd you say about K.K.?"|
|Xantia||Surprisingly Mature||"For someone so straightforward, you sure are a mystery."|
- Main Theme: Blue Funk - Tsuneo Imahori, Trigun
- Social Theme: Digging My Potato - Yoko Kanno, Cowboy Bebop
- Battle Theme: Senran: Kanata yori Yobareshi Mono (Wars: The One Called from the Beyond) - Yuzo Koshiro, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
- On the Move, On the Prowl: Blood and Thunder - Tsuneo Imahori, Trigun
- Remembering Bradamante (Duty and Battle): Waste Land - The Seatbelts, Cowboy Bebop
- Spokey Dokey, Yoko Kanno - Cowboy Bebop
- Rojiura no Housoku (Back Alley Law), Makoto Yoshimori - Baccano!
- Utakata no Inori (An Ephemeral Prayer), Makoto Yoshimori - Baccano!
- Silly Game, Alec Lambert - Heaven Will Be Mine
Logs and Cutscenes
Chapter 1, Act 1
Chapter 1, Act 2
Chapter 1, Act 3
Chapter 1, Act 4
Chapter 1, Epilogue
Chapter 2, Act 1
Chapter 2, Act 2