Difference between revisions of "Loren Voss"
(→Developments - Chapter 1, Epilogue)
|Line 140:||Line 140:|
*Reassigned to Assyria Base in Damzen Desert. Leah meanwhile notices that all is not well with him mentally.
*Reassigned to Assyria Base in Damzen Desert. Leah meanwhile notices that all is not well with him mentally.
== Powers and Abilities ==
== Powers and Abilities ==
Revision as of 01:48, 15 February 2020
|Full Name:||Loren Voss|
|Nickname||Loren, Ren (Family-only)|
|Age (Birthdate):||21 (10/28, 480 PC)|
|Bounty:||200,000 Gella (on Lunar)|
|Favorite Food:||Almost everything|
|Least Favorite Food:||Anything alcoholic, Soylent nutribars|
|Hobbies:||Analog games, astromathematics, reading|
|Good With:||Trauma medicine|
"Oh good. Just what I always wanted, dying in some hellhole."
Scion of an elite family of the mysterious Holy Solaris Empire, Loren's life to date has been anything but charmed. Due to the ignominious death of his ace pilot older brother Engil during a routine Gear exercise years ago -- which killed not only his brother but most of the other pilots and destroyed expensive equipment -- the young Gebler medic gets quite often treated with derision or dismissed by his colleagues... and due to the drive to thus prove himself better than his dead brother, typically ends up doing much of the heavy lifting when it comes to Gebler duties. And being made a Captain hasn't made this particular wrinkle in his professional life any better. A bitter and dryly sarcastic young man, there just aren't very many people Loren is terribly fond of -- Lambs, Shepherds, or otherwise, he dislikes or outright hates most of them -- though there are exceptions for those who manage to break through his decidedly prickly outer shell. For those operations that require it, he has access to a Gear, a heavy armored model named Schiehallion.
- 1 Background
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Tools
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Digger Discoveries
- 6 Weapon Stories
- 7 Extras
- 8 Logs and Cutscenes
- 8.1 Chapter 1 Logs
- 8.2 Chapter 2 Logs
Born second son to one of the families counted among Solaris' first class, Loren's now-very-deceased older brother Engil's training accident (and the other lives + property damage that ensued) several years ago have dimmed the fortunes of him and his family. His parents were quietly reassigned to lesser work, and his time in Jugend was uncomfortable due to various rumors being spread about him. Being a social pariah didn't exactly help matters either.
After graduating, he ended up volunteering for operations in Aveh in the hopes of atoning for his brother's sins.
He has a service record. But further details are below(ish):
Developments - Chapter 1, Act 1
- Starting out on assignment in Aveh, hooray! Key discovery: deserts are awful.
- Search for SLIDE-1. Key discovery: ruins, also awful.
- Engagement in Adlehyde against the Metal Demons. Help Solaris steal a Golem. Manage not to die!
- Investigation of someone who melted a Golem.
- Fighting outside, inside, and outside again the Guardian temple. Key discovery: Guardians are real.
Developments - Chapter 1, Act 2
- Attempt to help 'convince' Cecilia Adlehyde to be Solaris puppet. Also capture Lily Keil. Key discovery: strong emotion makes Ether stronger too.
- Fight against assorted forces as Cecilia and Lily break free.
- Manage to not get court-martialed for Lily's escape. Key discovery: remember what you are.
- Continue working against Metal Demons from updated directions from Command.
- Encounter Rahab. Key discovery: Everything is fine. Honest.
- Investigate odd circumstances in Krosse. Flee Krosse. This spirals out into a series of combat events in Wayside and the Pleasing Garden and elsewhere, which culminates with the Tzadkiel crashing into Lunar. As a result of all this, once the dust settles, Loren sleeps for like, two days.
Developments - Chapter 1, Act 3
- Get stuck on the moon. Forced to rely on Lan (who has better people sense). Several key discoveries:
- Using a damaged sword as a weapon is a bad idea.
- Always fix your mistakes.
- Getting run through doesn't help much, though.
- You can't let anyone use you -- especially not the Guardians.
- Still tried to kill Luceid; this was not the best of plans.
- Fought against Sin in Azado; Elly apparently dies in the process.
- Lan gets discovered on the Tzadkiel and is summarily made an asset with the assumption that she will be a disposable one; later interference ensures this doesn't happen to her.
Developments - Chapter 1, Act 4
- Discovery that the Metal Demons have been busy.
- Reunited with Leah and made a deal with her. Key discovery: sometimes you must swallow your pride.
- Preparing for move east to Elru for offensive against the Metal Demons.
- Infiltrated Photosphere, things go well until they don't. Helps Leah kill Siegfried; nearly bleeds out atop the collapsing Photosphere for his troubles.
Developments - Chapter 1, Epilogue
- Spends some time at home. Key discovery: he doesn't want to be at home.
- Discovers -- after recovering from wounds and returning to the surface -- that Neriah has been /busy/.
- Encounters both Neriah and 'Azazel' who have joined forces. Key discovery: unexpected and neglected things will come back to bite you.
- Travels to Lan's home for a while to learn more about Guardians under Leah's orders. Key discovery: ...nowhere is home.
- Investigates odd developments to the east in Elru. Key discovery: there's something wrong with him.
- But unfortunately, it is too late to do anything about it and he is taken to Lunar -- to Spira.
Developments - Chapter 2, Act 1
- Ended up on the moon again, but in a worse situation from before -- immediately captured by the Guard. Eventually escapes and reunites with other Solarians similarly stranded.
- This includes Krelian who has embedded himself within the Church of Yevon, which gives them all their current mission: play the part of the faithful while searching for a way home.
- Does the above. Key discovery: Spira is really weird.
- Eventually crosses paths with Elly and thus finds out why she's alive -- and why she didn't come back. Naturally, he tries to kill her then and there but events conspire to prevent him from doing this. For reasons currently ICly unclear, his memories are altered after this event: he now believes what his brother did is what he did. He collapses mentally and emotionally for a while after this before making a fragile 'recovery'.
- At Krelian's behest, helps to stall various Drifters as Krelian initiates the last part of his plan on Lunar and reclaims his tool, Lydia. Transported back to Filgaia after. Key discovery: even Drive can't seem to help him keep up.
Developments - Chapter 2, Act 2
- Reassigned to Assyria Base in Damzen Desert. Leah meanwhile notices that all is not well with him mentally.
- His memory continues to erode.
- Lan speaks to Loren about her own issues and he clues in that this is more serious than either of them initially realized; the matter is raised to Leah who opts to take a watchful waiting approach, especially if it means they can thus best Azazel.
- Loren runs into Anaitis and proper introductions are had; he agrees to help them out.
- Attempts to ask Anaitis out are hindered by Anaitis' relative naivete and Loren's unfettered awkwardness.
Powers and Abilities
Loren has the skillset and knowledge one would expect of an Solaris medical officer. Below are a few notable ones:
- Combat Medic - One of the major areas of Loren's training in Jugend. As befits a medic, he's best at stabilizing injured allies mid- or post-combat, as needed, with the main goal of preserving life above all other considerations. As a result, he doesn't have much bedside manner and it's not going to be gentle care, but it gets the job done. He can also do some minor surgery.
- Medical Science Knowledge - Loren's not a doctor (not even close) but he reads up on medical literature and developments and has some limited ability to diagnose problems (again, he's not a doctor). Basically, he's a nerd. He's also good at medical research and with the right resources and enough time can (assuming the issue is medical) probably figure out most medical mysteries.
- Combat Training - Loren has had basic combat training and knows how to use standard ARMs and is proficient in the use of a shield. He also knows some basic hand-to-hand -- nothing fancy, just how to grapple, throw a punch and so on. He's also been schooled in how to take a hit and is just too stubborn to die easily.
- L84 'Snow Lion' - Left-arm mount version of a collapsible tactical shield. Useful for defense, and due to its weight, can also be a potent bludgeon in close quarter combat. Looks like a gauntlet when collapsed, and can still be an effective weapon in that state. Destroyed by Siegfried; left on this list for historical purposes
- ILR-764 Standard ARM - A standard Gebler officer sidearm. It's nothing fancy (...by Solaris standards) but it gets the job done.
- Solomonov, the Razor of a Scholar - A blade born anew at Prissa's hands! Actually sized for his use... if he knew how to use a sword properly. Somewhat resistant to corrosion.
- Orias the Unyielding - A shield-type weapon retrieved from the depths of Linaweyul. A Devil Arm. Distressingly organic when unfurled. Looks like a bracer when inert.
- Ether Aptitude and Training - Loren's ether aptitude, particularly in his areas of focus, is considerable, and it's the main reason he was encouraged to enter Jugend once he showed interest in attendance. His specialty is in healing and defensive ether effects, but he can also draw upon his earth and water ether offensively -- particularly under the effects of Drive. He has best affinity with earth ether. With the proper setup (for example, ether amp systems when piloting a Gear) he can temporarily repair surface damage to machinery with ether mid-combat (in other words, this is why he can 'heal' a Gear in this mode).
- Resonance - Thanks to his encounter with Rahab, Loren can now see Malevolence and Seraphs. Whether this is a good thing is debatable, and worse, most of his colleagues can't see the people he's talking to which is a particular fact he STILL has not entirely twigged to yet.
- Mountain Medium - Medium of the Mountain Guardian, Dinoginos. Through happenstance, he's now able to summon Dinoginos with it, which is unfortunate because he's really come to hate the Guardians. And since Leah's found out about it, she's insisted he make use of this asset.
- Gear Piloting - Gear piloting is a standard skill for officers, and Loren has proved himself to be a competent if a little bit over-cautious as a pilot. Ether aptitude is a useful talent to bring to Gear combat -- particularly when the pilot leans towards supportive modes.
- Schiehallion - Not a new model as far as officer's Gears go, but hardly out of date either. Schiehallion is very slow and has some slightly awkward handling as a result even in flight, but is extremely sturdy and features extensive armoring and shielding systems. The Gear favors ranged modes of weaponry, specifically twin handheld (for a Gear) ARMs and ether amplification systems for the rest.
- Analog Gaming - Old style card games and strategy board games are his hobby, particularly games like Patience and (Solarian) chess, especially since they can be played alone. But the real upshot is that he is pretty damn good at them and by corollary apply the basic analytic process from these to any situation where he can take his time and think.
- No Sense of Taste - Well, he seems to be okay with eating just about anything despite his place of birth, so it seems probable he just doesn't have a good sense of taste.
Other Traits of Note
- ??? - ??? Gives Loren terrible headaches and the occasional hallucination. He started to realize something was wrong; unfortunately it was shortly before being transported to Spira and since then he's forgotten what was wrong thanks to memory loss. Whoops! (OOC notes: a mysterious liability; very much drawback, never a power. Slowly destroying and sometimes replacing Loren's memories. Represented by the light blue text in pose and text.)
|MediScan v7||Wits||3||Enlighten, Efficient||Handheld medical data collection/analysis device. Maybe a little too efficient sometimes. Definitely not a tricorder. (Probably.)|
|Solarian Medical Kit||Combat||1||Cleanse||Standard issue Solarian combat medic's kit, stocked with the basics (and then some) someone might need to treat the injured in the middle of combat. Does not contain Drive.|
|Ether Tuner||Agility||1||Quicken, Rally||Solarian military-grade technology. Fine-tunes support-type ether effects, particularly under duress.|
|Soylent Nutribar||Wits||2||Resilient||Tastes like cardboard but full of essential nutrients for a soldier in the field, and in a pinch can be repurposed as sealant, crumbled to make a path, or burned to make a fire. Contains Soylent.|
|Tactical Interferometer||Wits||2||Enlighten||Very precise, military-grade analytical instrument.|
|Ether Resonator||Brute||1||Cleanse||Ether enhancement instrument. Useful for improving overall Ether output over a group and helps to compensate/correct for sub-optimal conditions.|
|Boost Mode||Combat||4||Rally, Sacrifice||For when you need all power to systems, immediately. Uses up fuel like nothing else, though.|
|Veil Doubler||Combat||3||Fanfare||Ether enhancement subsystem for improving defensive capacity.|
|Elhaym van Houten||Solaris?||"I won't let you be forgiven! I'll kill you myself!!"|
|Kahran Ramses||Solaris||"I won't let you down."|
|Leah Sadalbari||Solaris||"Why can't I remember when you were injured?"|
|Myyah Hawwa||Solaris||"I have to be careful with someone of her rank."|
|Tabitha deVriese||Solaris||"Why me?"|
|Anaitis Sura||Solaris||"...I can't mess this up, I can't mess this up..."|
|Engil Voss||Solaris||"I can't remember how you died..."|
|Gwen Whitlock||Vile Fiends||"Possible liability. Use with caution."|
|Layna Manydays||Fox Company||"I feel like I might have been robbed. Still, the information helped. Something to keep in mind..."|
|Prissa||Caravan Kinship||"What a charming personality. The sword's been generally helpful at least."|
|Ethius Hesiod||Caravan Kinship||"Now here's a strange one. I can't tell if he's noticed we're watching him or not."|
|Fei Fong Wong||Black Wolves||"To think that he's the Demon... and he's taken up with her."|
|Lily Keil||Black Wolves||"You're a threat and better off dead. But is it possible to neutralize you in another way...?"|
|Leon Albus||Black Wolves||"You and that witch... you're both better off put down!"|
|Shalune Amira||Caravan Kinship||"Naive. That's the good news. The bad news is everything she's got her hands on -- potentially anyway. I suppose we'll see what Command thinks."|
|Lunata Croze||None||"I hope you're able to die."|
|Katherine Weaver||None||"...To be honest, I'm not sure what to say. It was incredibly strange. The... clothes should be useful?"|
|Azazel||None||"If I could kill you..."|
|Cassidy Cain||None||"This is only a means to an end. I can't and won't forget."|
|Kaguya||Veruni||"We're enemies. Don't forget that."|
|Neriah Parringer||Crucible||"What's happened to you? And is it a threat?"|
|Seraph Ragnell||Crucible||"Aren't we friendly."|
|Cyre H. Lorentz||Caravan Kinship||"You're a personified migraine."|
|Seraph Lanval||Fox Company||"why"|
|Emma Hetfield||None||"What a pain."|
NPCs of Note
- Captain Aiah Petran - A captain in the medical division, Aveh operations. Loren's now thankfully former superior. She was known for usually being in a meeting but still managed to find time (accidentally or not) to make his assignments unpleasant.
- Rainer Voss - Father. Works as a researcher but currently tends to be shunted off towards projects of lesser importance/prestige
- Odila Voss - Mother. A sub-commander, as of late largely assigned to missions of lesser importance/prestige.
- Engil Voss - Older brother, very very dead. Don't say his name. Was 21 years old at time of death (494 PC).
Does not include any outcomes where the winning result was 'a successful escape' or similar.
|Malevolence-Mutated Lambs (...surface-dwellers)||Otherworldly Hollow||you don't want to know|
|Chest of tomes and scrolls (in Baskar)||Sult Ruins||Turned over to Cultural|
|A mysterious gemstone||Rujm el-Hiri||Taken by a woman named Kourin|
|Metal Demon list of ARMs trade routes||Old Petra||Handed over to command|
|Inactive Fire Scutum (an automaton)||Temple of Rejection||Handed over to engineering|
|Mountain Medium||Guardian Temple||In Loren's possession|
|Assorted Gears||The Battle Front||Handed over to engineering|
|Ceremonial Mask||Stone Forest||Apparently handed back to the Baskar (not by him)|
|A waterwheel||Wayside Wellspring||Sure didn't mention this to Wayside|
|An optional battle||Seven Sages||Passed on this|
|An ancient recording||Hadal Temple||Handed to the labs for analysis|
|Jade sword||Fortune Gear||Did not take due to difficulty extracting weapon from location|
|A faded poster||Burwich Village||A faded poster of a missing young man|
|Tailoring voucher||Claire de Lune||Voucher for a free tailoring session at Festina Lente. Was used.|
|A mysterious note||The Clockwork Observatory||A note in Malevolent ink. Mysterious!|
|A delicious recipe||Bream Chasers||A recipe for a very delicious (and strange) dish|
|Ferroflora and echo seeds||The Glint Mirage||Metallic seeds and seeds that can replicate (metallic) versions of objects; handed over to labs.|
|Empty Memory Crystal||Ruins of Altered Memory||A crystal that apparently can store a memory; handed over to labs.|
|Section of a Metal Demon pauldron||Leck Mines - Flooded||An apparent piece of a Metal Demon pauldron; handed over to labs.|
|Threads of Life||Lost Village Fereshte||A strong light-weight thread; most of the sample handed over to labs.|
|Resplendent Plume||Xibalba - Necropolis of the Nahual||A lightweight feather imbued with the power of Wing. Kept in Loren's possession. Perhaps, someday...?!|
|A Blitzball Technique||Kilika Restoration||The technique goes unused... for now.|
|A pile of gil||Sunken Monastery of Gusong||No, not his brother. Some cash, used to defray costs while in Spira.|
|Odessa Uniforms||Mi'ihen Caverns||Unused. For now.|
|Orias the Unyielding||Linaweyul, the First Ordeal||One of the Devil's Arms. In Loren's possession and in semi-active use.|
|An Eternal Ice Ring||Macalania Woods||Given to Lan.|
|Captain's Tablet||Lapisera Mines||Initially taken by Lydia but ultimately returned to Loren. He didn't like the contents very much even if they were what he expected. Turned over to Command.|
L84 'Snow Lion'
|1||The universe is unknowable. Without a doubt, the earliest people stared up at the night sky and were stunned by what they saw there. Here too were shapes, lights -- pale imitations of the brilliance of the day. It's no wonder that the heavens became the place where gods were said to dwell above all that lived.||Honesty|
|2||The universe is predictable. In time, people began to recognize patterns. The moon had a certain regularity to its movements, and certain stars -- which were not truly stars at all, but as they came to realize in time, planets -- cycled in fixed places in the sky. Even the stars themselves slowly change with the seasons.||If You Ever Change Your Mind|
|3||The universe is wondrous. Everything fits together. Like clockwork in a machine, the universe is exquisitely assembled: stars, planets, and moons all spinning in balance, for eternity. Everything is assured -- we can predict anything in existence.||Complications|
|4||The universe is horrific. It came out of nowhere, ripping across the sky. Just a piece of rock, but just large enough to set our world ablaze. We realized it too late: nothing is predictable. Nothing is wondrous. In the end there is nothing to understand and nothing to know.||The Powers That Be|
ILR-764 Standard ARM
|1||Have you ever heard of something called the 'Universal Observer'? It's the idea of something that can know the position and momentum of everything in the universe. It's just a thought experiment, but bear with me.||Nothing Logical|
|2||It stands to reason if you know where one thing is and how fast it’s going, you’ll know where it was and where it will be. Still with me so far? Good.||In A Dark Sleep|
|3||If you took that to the logical extremes, then is it so much to speculate that you’d be able to work out the beginning and end of the universe from a single particle. That's what some people believe.
But then there are those who say it’s impossible to know everything, that there are too many factors to ever accommodate. That everything is in flux and anything is possible.
|Nemesis Games, Part 1|
Gebler Support Gear Schiehallion
|1||Red to white. I soar. Unstoppable.||A Nice Game of Chess|
|2||White to blue. I dive. Uncontrollable.||Nothing Above But The Blue Sky|
|3||Blue to black. I sink. Unavoidable.||A Return|
|1||History, it's said, is written by the victors.||Blood In The Water|
|2||It's one of the things that frustrates historians, as I understand. Every account favors one's own side and motives in battle and conquest. The conquered are branded as deserving it in some way, if they register as more than a footnote in the annals when it's all finished.||The Nature Of A Sword|
|3||Sometimes, though, mere denigration isn't enough. So they raze the cities, they salt the fields, they destroy the monuments and burn the texts. Obliteration and absence from all accounts forever more is the only solution. So much for history.||The Inevitable Nature Of All Things|
|4||Why can't every trace of you be also erased?||Reap The Whirlwind|
Solomonov, the Scholar’s Razor - First Stage
|1||Once upon a time there was a flourishing kingdom.
The king ruled wisely and well from within his fine palace. All the people were smiling and happy. And among the king’s many knights there was one in particular who shone as a star: a young knight in shining white armor, still young, with the promise of heroes in his blood.
|Ours Is A White Lies Town|
|2||A great battle was planned. To see it through, they would need to bring the best and brightest of their knightly ranks along with them. Most important of all though was that young knight in the white armor. All the people's hopes rested upon him.
And then that knight...
|What Changes, And How Does It Change You?|
|3||No one could take his place. They could not succeed without him. Should they retreat -- no! They had to destroy their foes on the battlefield. They had to act as if the brilliant knight were alive.
So they found a scholar who looked enough like the knight and set him up with armor and all manner of weapons. Their ‘knight’ now was no longer dead. The battle ensured as planned.
|Someone To Have Faith In|
|4||Once upon a time there was a ravaged kingdom. A failed battle, a lost war, shattered hopes and a broken people.||Becoming the Fire|
Orias The Unyielding
Random Stuff Loren's Picked Up
- Coin of Fate - Unclear use. A mysterious coin that manages to be incredibly predictable in its landing - it always has odd numbers of flips, and if it fails somehow, it lands on its edge. Won at the festival in Bledavik. Destined for ???
- A Bandanna With A Textile Pattern That, When Tied On The Forehead Or Arm, Declares One To Be "Top Stud of the Sands" In Traditional Aveh Calligraphy - Won at the festival in Bledavik. Destined to show up at an inopportune time someday.
- Shakhan Jr. Doll - An adorable and politically expeditious doll of Prime Minister Shakhan. Won at the festival in Bledavik. Incinerated... or did it escape??
Logs and Cutscenes
Chapter 1 Logs
Chapter 1, Act 1 Logs
- 2017-04-20: A Promising Start
- 2017-04-22: Receiving Orders
- 2017-04-26: Priorities
- 2017-05-03: Everything is Under Control
- 2017-05-06: The Unkindest Cut
- 2017-05-11: Malevolence 101
- 2017-05-19: Puzzles and Traps and Secrets
- 2017-05-24: Likes Repel
- 2017-05-27: Operation Gungnir
- 2017-05-28: Escape From Adlehyde
- 2017-06-03: Intense. Duck. Action.
- 2017-06-04: Responsibility and Glory
- 2017-06-10: Shipping Out
- 2017-06-11: A Beautiful Song
- 2017-06-15: Hierarchical Calculus
- 2017-06-29: Bit of Luck
- 2017-07-02: Hatred
- 2017-07-03: Special Delivery
- 2017-07-06: An Adorable Mediator
- 2017-07-09: Sneaking Seraphim Will Shock Your Souls
- 2017-07-16: Rocks Fall Somehow Nobody Dies
- 2017-07-16: Vulnerable
- 2017-07-23: Black and White
- 2017-07-30: Appropriate Words, Calculated Deeds
- 2017-08-04: Words Travel For Free
- 2017-08-08: Honesty
- 2017-08-18: Water Margin (Side B)
- 2017-08-25: Order And Freedom
- 2017-08-26: Operation Bunny Hop
Chapter 1, Act 2 Logs
- 2017-09-02: Not By Choice
- 2017-09-03: Trust-Building Exercise
- 2017-09-04: Sado Masochism
- 2017-09-12: Teen Action Squad Goes Down The -Wel-
- 2017-09-15: Observation Routine
- 2017-09-21: Cool Air
- 2017-09-23: Great Balls of Fire
- 2017-09-25: Caustics
- 2017-09-29: Snakes And Ladders
- 2017-10-04: Getting Results
- 2017-10-07: The Handover
- 2017-10-13: How The Turns Have Tabled
- 2017-10-14: The Voice Of The World
- 2017-10-20: Misidentification
- 2017-10-21: Witching Hour
- 2017-10-22: Establishing Superiority
- 2017-10-23: If Looks Could Kill
- 2017-10-25: A Novel Approach
- 2017-10-27: Escape
- 2017-10-28: Life Will Change
- 2017-11-03: Don't Worry Be Happy
- 2017-11-20: Nothing Logical
- 2017-11-21: The Thoroughbred of Sin
- 2017-11-24: Developments
- 2017-11-25: Riders from the Sky
- 2017-11-26: The Darkness Below
- 2017-11-29: A Feast for Buns
- 2017-12-03: Emergency Evasive Maneuvers
- 2017-12-09: Become as Eternal as the Stars
- 2017-12-13: Different Breed of Sin
- 2017-12-16: A Storm of Wind and Earth
- 2018-01-01: Crawling into the Void
- 2018-01-07: Between Chaos and Horror
- 2018-01-12: Vorthuzahl's Prize
- 2018-01-13: Dead and Dreaming
- 2018-01-14: Take a Hint
- 2018-01-24: Lost and Found
- 2018-02-07: Violence is Filgaia's Language
- 2018-02-09: House of One Thousand Games
- 2018-02-11: Something's Rotten in Krosse
- 2018-02-22: Our Limits
- 2018-02-25: The Frogs and the Ox
- 2018-02-26: Sins of Empire
- 2018-02-28: When Birds Fly
- 2018-03-02: Under My Skin
- 2018-03-04: Fly Me To The Moon
Chapter 1, Act 3 Logs
- 2018-03-09: Starfall
- 2018-03-15: An Obscure Relief
- 2018-03-21: In A Dark Sleep
- 2018-03-23: Metal Dreams
- 2018-03-24: Lie of Omission
- 2018-03-30: Making the Most of It
- 2018-04-05: Strange Girl
- 2018-04-06: A Girl Can Do Worse
- 2018-04-14: Way to Weylish
- 2018-04-20: One Last Thing
- 2018-05-03: Blood In The Water
- 2018-05-06: Behaved That Irrationally
- 2018-05-11: A Much Healthier Planet
- 2018-05-13: Believe Me
- 2018-05-21: A Nice Game of Chess
- 2018-05-27: The Nature Of A Sword
- 2018-05-28: For The Secret Of The Sky
- 2018-06-01: The Inevitable Nature Of All Things
- 2018-06-28: If You Ever Change Your Mind
- 2018-06-29: Teamwork!
- 2018-07-05: A Prelude to a Bad Decision
- 2018-07-06: A Bad Decision
- 2018-07-07: The Consequences of a Bad Decision
- 2018-07-13: Trying To Show Us Something
- 2018-07-18: Show Me The Money
- 2018-07-19: Swimming With Sharks
- 2018-07-26: Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained
- 2018-07-27: Like A Crucible Of Light
- 2018-07-28: A Small Miracle
- 2018-08-04: Nemesis Games, Part 1
- 2018-08-07: Mystery And Wonder
- 2018-08-11: Ammy and the Chocolate Factory
- 2018-08-16: Make Haste Slowly
- 2018-08-18: Shooting Stars
- 2018-08-22: An Awkward Sort Of Silence
- 2018-08-24: Complications
- 2018-08-27: A Golem In The Port
- 2018-08-27: Bitter
- 2018-08-31: Leviathan Wakes
- 2018-09-14: Reap The Whirlwind
Chapter 1, Act 4 Logs
- 2018-09-18: Ours Is A White Lies Town
- 2018-09-23: A Weird Friendship
- 2018-09-27: Chase Your Breams
- 2018-09-29: The War-Giant
- 2018-10-04: Crab And Butterfly
- 2018-10-09: Go Fish
- 2018-10-12: Forest Of Blades
- 2018-10-16: Settling The Past
- 2018-10-19: No Extreme Routine
- 2018-10-27: Just Like The Real Thing
- 2018-11-02: About The Red Giant
- 2018-11-08: Into The Place Of Fear
- 2018-11-11: A Dive Into The Dark
- 2018-11-19: What Changes, And How Does It Change You
- 2018-11-21: A Village Seized By Life
- 2018-11-28: An Interesting Puzzle
- 2018-12-07: An Offer
- 2018-12-13: There and Gone
- 2018-12-14: As Below So Above
- 2018-12-17: The Powers That Be
- 2018-12-19: Nothing Above But The Blue Sky
Chapter 1, Epiloque Logs
- 2018-12-30: Someone To Have Faith In
- 2019-01-01: Welcome Home
- 2019-01-12: Caged Bird
- 2019-01-14: Jewel in a Dreadful Crown
- 2019-01-18: Return To Xibalba
- 2019-01-29: The Paths We Take
- 2019-02-06: Equivalent Exchange
- 2019-02-08: To Little Firelight Once Again
- 2019-02-15: Violence Is Our Language
- 2019-02-28: Stars No Moon
- 2019-03-04: Unexpected
- 2019-03-06: Horizon Signal
- 2019-03-24: Becoming the Fire
- 2019-03-24: Gravity is Desire
- 2019-03-28: The Meaning of Love
Chapter 1 Cutscenes
- 2017-09-11: Neotectonics
- 2018-03-14: Isostasy
- 2018-04-26: Allochthon
- 2018-09-08: Alluvium
- 2018-12-09: Diastrophism
Chapter 2 Logs
Chapter 2, Act 1 Logs
- 2019-04-04: Rude Awakening
- 2019-04-26: A Working Hypothesis
- 2019-05-16: Skipping Stones
- 2019-05-17: Brave Adventurer
- 2019-05-30: I'll Take Your Report
- 2019-05-31: I Shall Have Need Of You
- 2019-06-01: Spira Is Kind Of Weird
- 2019-06-05: The Edges Of A Truth
- 2019-06-06: I Hope You Can
- 2019-06-22: ...Because It's A Water Level
- 2019-07-09: At Least They'll Have Company
- 2019-07-12: Bandits On The Highroad, Machines In The Deep
- 2019-07-13: Robbing Robbers is Only Fair
- 2019-07-20: Seeking The Path Of A Summoner
- 2019-07-30: Panphobia
- 2019-08-08: Between Laziness and Linaweyul
- 2019-08-11: I'm Not Coming Back
- 2019-08-14: Start With The Soup
- 2019-08-17: Never Look Back
- 2019-08-25: A Resupplying Mission
- 2019-08-27: Watch Out
- 2019-08-29: Through An Impossible Forest
- 2019-08-30: A Return
- 2019-08-31: Tripartate Training
- 2019-09-09: Independence for Violence
- 2019-09-19: Ahead On Our Way
- 2019-09-24: What Waits In The Dark
- 2019-09-27: Best Friends Forever
- 2019-10-05: Stand By Me
Chapter 2, Act 2 Logs
- 2019-10-22: There Is Nothing New Under The Sun
- 2019-10-26: A Dangerous Arrogance
- 2019-11-01: The Word For Housewarming
- 2019-11-13: Maybe It's Just Creepy
- 2019-11-20: Struck True
- 2019-11-24: Weird Doors, Always A Classic
- 2019-11-27: Give Him Another Chance
- 2019-11-29: Seeking The Root Of The Problem
- 2019-12-20: Atop A Cold Cold Mountain
- 2019-12-29: Asset
- 2020-01-02: Leisure Time is Leisure Time
- 2020-01-25: Managing Expectations
- 2020-01-28: The Fabled 'Hanging Out' Activity
- 2020-02-15: In A Green Space
- 2020-02-27: Asking You
- 2020-03-04: Turn The Wheel
- 2020-03-06: Turn Your Head And Coffa
- 2020-03-13: Relationships Are Hard...
- 2020-03-14: Cardboard People
- 2020-04-03: Hunting For Wolves
- 2020-04-04: Sword Ghosts And Other Woes
- 2020-04-17: The Same Concerns
- 2020-04-18: An Education
- 2020-05-12: Sowing Hate
- 2020-05-13: What Becomes of the Discarded
- 2020-05-24: Initiating a Gambit
- 2020-05-25: A Minor Incident
- 2020-05-29: Only One Truth
- 2020-06-14: The Vanguard of a New World
- 2020-06-21: Neither True Believers
- 2020-06-26: Killing Two Birds With One Stone
- 2020-07-01: Welcome Back
- 2020-07-10: Sour Times
- 2020-07-16: Finding the Origin
- 2020-07-25: Merry-a Boule
- 2020-07-28: Fraying Threads
- 2020-07-31: Eleno's Bequest
- 2020-08-11: Memories of Snow
- 2020-08-12: Digging Deeper
- 2020-08-17: The Night the Stars Went Out
- 2020-08-18: After the Stars Went Out
- 2020-08-21: Don't You Ever Get Tired Of It
- 2020-08-26: Karma
- 2020-08-27: Your Impetuous Friend
- 2020-08-28: Civil Discourse
- 2020-09-06: ...While Dogs and Swine Serve
- 2020-09-15: Breakaway
- 2020-09-16: Forever and Ever
- 2020-09-17: Not Really in My Programming
- 2020-09-19: The World Can Be Put to Rights