|Full Name:||Eleanor Klein|
|Age (Birthdate):||21 (October 3, 483 PC)|
|Hometown:||Klein, in the southeast of Meria|
|Hair Colour:||Honey blonde|
|Class:||Sage of Light|
"I want to see the good in people, in things. I want to believe that this world... is worth preserving."
Honored graduate of Sielje's sorcerous academy and daughter of a high noble family of Meria, Lady Eleanor surprised many by joining up with the elite military unite ARMS instead of continuing her research. She surprised more by breaking off her engagement to Montgomery Curie on the day of her wedding, though she didn't do that alone--rather, her best friend helped her see what she really wanted. Her apparently charmed life has taken a /lot/ of those 'unexpected' twists as far as society is concerned, which is a bit ironic given her penchant for seeing the future. Friendly and charming, intentionally seeing the good in people where she can, Eleanor has never explained why she joined another noble's private army. She has become a leader in ARMS, though, and has only added to her responsibilites as she's learned of her destiny--becoming the new Sage of Light, heiress not only to the seat of Klein but now to an ancient position meant to keep the world's power in balance. Her new mission is to rebuild her order and stop the King of Evil from acheiving his dark aims. But how much of her old life will she have to leave behind?
- 1 Background
- 2 Skills, Powers and Abilities
- 3 Relationships
- 4 Notable NPCs
- 5 Soundtrack
- 6 Logs and Cutscenes
Raised in a position of privilege, Eleanor was considered an extra blessing; not only the first child of her parents, but an elf, clearly good fortune. This would set the tone for much of her life; the heiress to the Marquessate of Klein ahead of the younger siblings she would gain in short order, she knew from an early age that she would grow into many responsibilities. She also displayed clear talents for knowledge and learning, as well as the mystical arts; years before most of her peers would even make the /attempt/, the young elf passed the placement exams for Meria's preeminent preparatory school, Arcadia Lyceum.
Schooling would be the nature of her life for most of it thus far; from being the youngest in all of her classes at one school, she was accepted at eleven into the Sielje Academy, where she would study Crest Sorcery among other things. By fifteen she was a graduate, and moved on to performing research at the Academy as a Crest Sorceress in her own right, and asssisted many archaeological expeditions in the Great Sea. This would introduce her to Drifters.
Amidst a number of terrible accidents among her colleagues, Eleanor would abrubtly go on sabbatical from her studies, returning home for a time. She was invited at seventeen to the changed ARMS after its tragic beginnings as a founding member by Lord Irving Valeria, though many would wonder why she'd agree. But there was the matter of actually joining them to come...
Chapter 2, Act 1
The arrangements having already been made to join ARMS early--Eleanor being among the earlier recruits Lord Irving Valeria contacted--it was meant to be a trivial thing that, now that her previous expedition had ended, she was going to be joining them in the upcoming operation against Odessa, meeting the other members finally and bringing with her an addition. Things did not go to plan; her ship delayed, Eleanor found herself in Spira with the rest; the fact that she /technically/ wasn't a Drifter made no difference to Vinsfeld's magic and plans.
Eleanor came to on an island, in the midst of jungle. ...But life on and around the sea wasn't strange to her, so while she tried to figure out what had happened, she found /people/, and soon was trading on her knowledge of ships and a bit of barter to secure passage to the nearest large port, in hopes that an urban center would at least give her a place to start. She did not /immediately/ make friends, having to learn quickly not to show her ARM even moreso than back home, but her magic at least proved helpful.
Once in Luca, she knew she was awaiting a meeting soon--and after wandering through the awful heat that after days was really catching up with her, she met Marivel, and so began to gather with the other members of ARMS. Soon after, she heard reports of a strange 'machina woman', and managed to link up with Zhang Xiu Mei again, her best friend, who had supposedly fought down from the Highroad. The noblewoman would do a little exploration to find where her friend had been, run into a very unpleasant bird and a few pig men, make a couple of friends, and discover Blitzball.
In the wake of the fiend attack on Luca, Eleanor--who had already decided it was time to get to work on their mission, both of diplomacy and of action--would have to plot her next move. From here with ARMS, she was part of the consideral upheavals that would result.
She participated in the ill-fated Operation Mi'ihen.
She fled the city during the Invasion of Luca.
She was a part of the radio tower on the Thunder Plains, and the recovery of the Guts-Dozer.
And of course, she was at the battle that became a great multi-way clusterfuck at Macalania, taking a great injury in the flight from Odessa's forces that Marivel and Avril Vent Fleur were able to (separately) heal enough for her to get by. She ended this by finally escaping Sin's presence via the Elw teleporter at the end of Lefay, having traversed it with Varius and thus Xiumei.
Chapter 2, Act 2
Eleanor Klein was just here to have a good time and is feeling so attacked right now. ...No, seriously, the return to Aquvy proved to be pleasant in some respects and absolutely terrible in others, with Xiumei's difficulties and Odessa's attacks stretching to include Sielje itself. She has become somewhat more militant over time, seeing the necessity for greater offense, and has picked up an old Veruni ARM in a ruin that she is beginning to use more. She continues to have visions.
After more adventures in Aquvy, Eleanor attended the Filgaia Summit as a member of ARMS, contributing both to security and to public relations for the organization. When it was attacked by Odessa, she went with the others for the counterattack on the Warwing Varuskias, meeting Ganondorf Dragmire once again and beginning to understand more of his nature... And slightly more of what may link them. After talking with Xiumei, she decided it was time to start delving again into the incident that precipitated her visions.
Unfortunately, that won't be immediate; an unexpected conflict at the Main Gate saw Eleanor flee with the others from Megaman Juno, all the way to Spira and Home.
Chapter 2, Act 3
In the confusion after the flight to Spira, Eleanor had a lot to do. Eleanor was involved in the war as a member of ARMS, particularly in the rescue effort when many Drifters were captured and imprisoned by Yevon. But she also helped others to find their friends and loved once, making a deal with Avril for a special Elw Crest in return for using her abilities to help her find Dean and Rebecca. There is power in deals, after all, more than just in a favor.
She met with the Seraph Harmaus more than once and finally found the trouble she'd foreseen in him. She began to deal with Asgard, the Golem created by the Prophets. She was there when Melody impersonated Ida at the Travel Stop in Macalania.
But with the ingenuity of the Al Bhed, a way was found back to Filgaia, and in the course of fighting their way through the ruins, she met with another minion of Ganondorf Dragmire. Once through, the plans for her wedding would take over much of her life, and her fiance Montgomery and her sister Danielle would spend much time with ARMS.
She would get a lot of advice, much of it asked-for, on the subject of her impending marriage. More importantly, in this act her wedding was actually /announced/ and this would occupy much of her time, though not all of it. Eventually, the course of danger and ARMS' missions would take both her and her fiance on a train into another dimension, where ARMS fought their way back out of Cania's trap--and her fiance decided with her family that her work was simply too dangerous as it was.
As the Act drew to a close, she began to deal with friends who turned out to be not, the Fangs of Valmar, and her rapidly approaching wedding. She made the decision that she would have to step back from an active role in ARMS, and it is with this decision in mind that she would continue for the future...
Chapter 2, Act 4
Eleanor reverses her decision fairly quickly as the day of her wedding comes and Xiumei interrupts it, objecting to the match. Eleanor disappears with Xiumei--but not very far, and she takes some time off of her work to celebrate her new relationship with her best friend. Her mother handles the familial disputes.
But Odessa's attempts on the world have not stopped, and even as they start to test a new weapon on Sylvaland, Eleanor is sent a copy of the prophecy she once gave from her colleague in Sielje--a prophecy she didn't know about until recently. Searching over the world for a way to translate it from an ancient language, it turns out that it was deliberately obtuse--and in Ancient Hylian. Because as she finds the heart of Xenobia's Library and a book capable of revealing the prophecy's meaning, she and a group of her friends are transported to a strange place to talk with the former Sage of Light, Rauru--where he passes on his position to Eleanor.
Now, she has a new responsibility to handle, and a new mission, but her old missions are no less pressing.
Skills, Powers and Abilities
Eleanor is not only possessed of a significant academic education, but she is also an accomplished sailor, a decent shot, has a good throwing arm, and of course, is a Crest Sorceress. She's also quite fashionable!
Her weapon of choice in direct combat precludes the need for great physical strength she frankly lacks. It is an ARM, a small golden pistol that was a wedding gift from her dear sister Danielle. It was originally a Day of Collapse-era weapon and was restored by her good friend Ida Everstead-Rey. She is better with it than is strictly proper for a young lady of Merian nobility. She originally learned to fire ARMs from Drifters she met on archaeological expeditions before ARMS, but has plenty of comrades to hone her technique with these days.
Primarily however, she relies on her magic. Firstly she is a Crest Sorceress, a graduate of the Sielje Academy and proficient in the use of all standard spells and Crests of that style, as well as at drawing out the power of items magical and mundane. She further specializes in a specific variant of Crest Sorcery involving special Crest Graphs she possesses which alter the effects of her spells towards subtler means aligned with the magic of Time. She can work the elements, heal wounds, speed and slow movements, and perform general feats of wizardry with grace and aplomb, and her Crest Graphs allow her to perform many spells in mere moments without needing to prepare a ritual environment. It is not just her special Crest use that empowers her sorcery, however; she has a different, more intuitive form of magic that she has adapted to bolster her Crests.
She is the Sage of Light, heiress to an ancient tradition of magic that operates directly on the Ley, and while it has its similarities to Crest Sorcery it is altogether more primal. Its elemental affect can be quite abstract, but it relies upon specific intent; each spell has a discrete effect in the moment. She is particularly adept with Light magic using this form of power, but is not limited to a single element. However, the more unnatural and overt the effect, the harder it is to cast. While her initial awakening has given her a lot of expertise with this magic, she has a lot of room to learn. Much easier for her to use is the way that this power lends itself to enchanting and empowering objects, weapons, and people. She is used to drawing out effects with her Mystic ability, and can now do so with even greater facility, including making new effects that were never previously there. With pre-prepared focus objects for spells, it becomes easier to cast even dramatic effects; as her Crests count, she is capable of doing things with Crests that an ordinary Sorceress simply couldn't without some other special advantage; her spells are stronger, more difficult to counter, and can be used on more targets than most Crest spells.
So, she uses her Mystic ability as a Crest Sorceress to draw out and use the hidden power of objects--including the healing energy of a Potion Berry on a variety of targets or a magical stone's power to create an elementally-aspected attack. But on top of this she can enchant objects directly now, including granting elemental aspects to her weapons as she uses them. Many more items than one might realize have such possibilities, and now she is capable of drawing out even greater power than before from magical objects. She could theoretically make great use of ancient spell medallions created by those like the Sages in the past. But in the meantime, even an ordinary object's power, while not huge, can often be very handy. She keeps a great many minor magical items on her person to use for these purposes... though she relies more heavily on her Crests for such effects now.
Her equipment in dungeons draws on both her unique powers and on a variety of special objects she's acquired in her adventures. Her Power Bracelet is practically a legend in ARMS at this point, affording her great strength and physicality when it comes to lifting and breaking objects when she uses it. Great stones and heavy objects are like pebbles to her when she uses it. She also wears a blue anklet enchanted with grace and agility, letting her run at great speeds without stumbling. But she also holds the Book of Mudora, an ancient text of Hylian legends and language that often has something useful in it about ancient traps and puzzles--or even sometimes useful spell instructions for similar purposes. Finally, her last Tool is not an object at all but a special spell, one she learned from Rauru herself: to escape situations requiring great speed and care, she can turn into a small owl and fly her way through.
She also knows how to use a Teleport Gem properly, which means she is incapable of accidentally accessing the super secret trainer for Crest Sorcery. She instead as stated has her own way of achieving high-level effects, but would be fascinated to discuss Lilka's method... IF WE HAD ONE.
Eleanor's visions are still somewhat of a secret, but they have expanded since her awakening. For the most part her visions are involuntary and concern the future, appearing seemingly at random to offer her a glimpse into what may or will be. She keeps a diary of these visions, to which she refers now and then, and thanks to ARMS can avert many--which she needs to, because they tend to be of death and disaster. However, she is learning to control this power somewhat; she can turn her senses to places she can see, and can project her thoughts and communicate with people telepathically. She will periodically give true prophecy, though this is something she cannot control at this time.
Notably, she's also rather good with people! ...But not a great liar.
Geo, Fray, Wing, Muse
Eleanor's spells are based on the principles of Crest Sorcery, specifically the variant taught at the Sielje Academy of Magic. Rather than dividing magic into black and white, her combinations can create a variety of effects that could count as either. Each spell requires two Crests--elemental symbols infused with power--to be inscribed on a Crest Graph, which contains careful writings that allow a spell to be called forth quickly and easily. Eleanor uses a special set of Crest Graphs that were a major point of study for her in school, and are now something she can actually make more of herself. She doesn't need to rely on area-of-effect Crest enhancements anymore, but instead can change aspects of her spells on the fly thanks to her Sage powers. In addition, these powers allow her to draw on the true power of her Crest combinations, unlocking second-tier Crest Magic for Eleanor. While Eleanor knows how to erase and reapply Crests, the process is sufficiently laborious and the materials sufficiently inconvenient that she doesn't change them without a reason and some time. She also carries a number of Crest Caps, items that can contain a single use of a spell that others can use.
The current preparation of her Crests includes:
|Name||Group||Crest Pair||Nora says...|
|Zhang Xiumei||ARMS||"I love her! I'm so happy that we can be together. She remains the person I rely on the most, but I'll look after her, too. Now we're engaged!"|
|Marivel Armitage||ARMS||"Fray and Geo. You can see the fire in Marivel even now. I feel a bit like a conspirator with her, though we're working together openly, and treasure her... But I know she wants us to be able to stand on our own."|
|Brad Evans||ARMS||"Geo and Fray. You looked great in that tuxedo."|
|Acacia Saitani||ARMS||"Wing and Geo. Extremely keen insight. "|
|Ashley Winchester||ARMS||"Fray and Fray. His warmth practically radiates from him, by turns gentle and... He's a good man, no matter what's inside him. Also he can really bake!"|
|Ida Everstead-Rey||ARMS||"Fray and Muse. She does nothing by halves, but I worry for its toll. More and more I'm concerned about her... Though I get the feeling she'd rather I let her worry about me, sometimes."|
|Seraph Nimue||ARMS||"Wing and Wing, naturally. Hard to hang onto, but we would be much poorer without her. I certainly would."|
|Seraph Clarine||ARMS||"Muse and Wing. Her light is gentle, but with the weight of hidden depths. She impresses me regularly. I'll try to make sure her faith is rewarded."|
|Seraph Ragnell||Odessa||"Fray and Wing. Full of heat and fury, but with a mysterious storm within. ...I should really think of her as the enemy, but she goes her own way, for better or worse."|
|Kamui||ARMS||"Wing and Fray. Kamui is everything ephemeral and brilliant, a beautiful spirit. No darkness in her history changes my feelings for her--the Kamui of today and tomorrow is my friend. I've come to rely more on her wisdom than I ever expected."|
|Lilka Eleniak||ARMS||?||"I'm... sorry. I don't know what to say to make it better, but I know that she would be proud of you."|
|Avril Vent Fleur||None||"Wing and Muse. A ferocious cold... but something lovely, too. Perhaps I understand a little better now--if nothing else, a wonderful conversationalist."|
|Yue Rohay||Veruni||"Muse and Geo. She always seems to get back up... But I worry how often she falls nevertheless. She seems somehow like an old friend though I haven't known her long."|
|Montgomery Curie||None||"Geo and Geo. He makes a better friend to me than a fiance, I think. I hope he's happy with Danielle."|
|Dean Stark||None||"Geo and Fray. A bright soul and a ready defender of those in need, he's a reassurance to have around. I worry that his open heart will lead him to trouble..."|
|Ethius Hesiod||Caravan Kinship||"Wing and Fray. He makes me so angry! But if I give up on him now, I'll be betraying my principles. I'll be watching, though."|
|Layna Manydays||Fox Company||"Muse and Wing. The power and mystery of a pirate captain, emblematic of the sea. Though I suppose I shouldn't approve of pirates... But maybe this once."|
|Rebecca Streisand||None||"Wing and Geo. This spell awakens and refreshes, as time with her does. A not-so-secret romantic, and a good friend. She was willing to support me through so much--I hope I can do the same for her."|
|Seraph Harmaus||None||"Fray and Geo. A hidden fire that burns no less terribly. A vile creature who is too dangerous to discount. We may share an ideal, but he twists truth beyond recognition into something best left buried. Like him."|
|Seraph Boudicca||ARMS||"Wing and Wing. Though she is usually gentle, I have seen the storm that can come of her anger. It is as fierce as her kindness towards others."|
|Venetia Vuong||ARMS||"Muse and Geo. Life and grace within the earth. Her studies remain fascinating, but now that I've gotten to know her better, I consider her one of my best friends."|
|Danielle Klein||None||"Fray and Geo. Her light is so brilliant! I'll stop Odessa for her sake, too. She seems very happy with Monty."|
|Citan Uzuki||Black Wolves||"Geo and Wing. This spell can be subtle, and so can he. His expertise, intellect, and calm are appreciated. I think he's rather nice."|
|Tio||ARMS||"I'm gladder to be your friend than I was to be your Master."|
|Seraph Lanval||Fox Company||"Pure water, flowing from one moment to the next. By turns hilariously silly and thoughtfully wise. I will respect wine more, after knowing him."|
|Magilou||None||"A spell of reflection. For better or worse, she makes me think. There's so much more to her than there seems to be. We might be friends."|
|Tristan Klein||None||"A flame, burning bright. I'm so proud of him. ...I think he wishes I'd be a little more hands-off, though..."|
- Tara Alicia Klein (Mother) - (~39) Eleanor's mother. Sharp-witted and even-tempered, she has ruled Klein for some fifteen years, performing her duties to the best of her ability and proving a valuable ally for the King of Meria. She has political ties with many nobles throughout Aquvy, and has cleverly patronized various places of learning in the region by sending her children to the best of them. Established a small university in Klein that is still growing. She is deeply, deeply in love with her husband, and has had a very large family with him, including Eleanor at eighteen. She's currently expecting another child sometime around March. The late Queen of Meria, her aunt, was a dear mentor to her and in her younger years, Tara was an able markswoman.
- James Roland Klein (Father) - (~41) Eleanor's father. He is a pleasant, gentle man who is focused more on his studies than on rougher approaches. His scholarly nature inspired his children to a great degree. He is deeply in love with the Marchioness, which goes some distance to account for their many children together. He particularly appreciates bringing someone of Xiumei's accounting abilities into the family, as he has never been as good at math himself. However, he's published widely in history, and is a noted scholar even today. He helps to run the local university.
- Montgomery Curie (Monty) - Two years older than Eleanor. (~23!) Eleanor's ex-fiance. Pleasant and quick-witted, Lord Montgomery Curie is known in the right circles for having a mind like a steel trap. He's very talented in accounting and administration, significantly enhancing his noble family's holdings just over the past few years with a few trade opportunities and clever negotiations. He's particularly established a number of lucrative contracts in shipping, and has numerous friends and contacts throughout Aquvy and beyond. They parted on good terms, though his family is less than thrilled. He's gotten very close with Danielle, Eleanor's sister, and is acquitting himself quite well.
- Danielle Klein (Danielle) - One year younger than Eleanor. (~20) Second child of House Klein and very fond of the freedom this affords her, Danielle Klein is perhaps the least ambitious of her family. Less is expected of her than Eleanor or of Tristan, and this has made her pleasant and agreeable in general, happy so long as she can pursue her own interests in peace. She is particularly fond of hunting with her falcon, or spending quiet time with her paintings. She has done portraits of each of her family members, and is a deceptively good negotiator. Overall, in life she goes with the flow. She's gotten very close with Montgomery, and has discovered a fine head for business.
- Tristan Klein (Tris) - Three years younger than Eleanor. (~18) Eleanor's oldest (younger) brother. The oldest son of the Marchioness of Klein, Tristan Klein is sensible, level-headed, and extremely driven. He has a restless energy that always seems to drive him onward, which serves him well in Meria's army, where he serves now as a Musketeer, though all the talk about him suggests that he'll join the knights soon enough. He went to the best schools, studied many subjects, and is a deft and strong combatant--but he often feels overshadowed by his older sister Eleanor, the heiress to the family position. This is part of what drives him to prove himself, sometimes to his detriment--he loves his family, but he craves the recognition that comes of accomplishment beyond his noble title. Competitive, ambitious, and somewhat impatient, he may well have a bright future ahead of him if he can temper that ambition with good sense.
- Shelton Klein (Shel) - Five years younger than Eleanor. (~16) Shelton Klein is a talented young man with a whole future ahead of him in which he can study everyone else's past. He's known for his smarts, and he doesn't concern himself so much with reputation as with knowledge. This doesn't always win him friends, and he has some frustration at this fact. His teachers are encouraging him to socialize more, and through sports he's finding a few new friends. He's also very tall, and getting taller. Despite the matters with the Ethos, he appears to be preparing for a future with Granas.
- Millicent Klein (Milly) - Six years younger than Eleanor. (~15) Milly Klein is a young girl with an endless curiousity for the world and a love of getting directly involved. She is more likely to show up for tea dirty from exploring the gardens than to sit still, but nevertheless is quite academically gifted. Milly attends the Sielje sorcerous academy like her sister did, and is already a talented Symbologist. Her parents are permissive but still a little concerned over all the tattoos.
- Abigail Klein (Abby) - Twelve years younger than Eleanor. (9) Abigail Klein is absolutely adorable. She's off at boarding school, like Eleanor was at her age. Her hobbies include 'trying new hobbies.' Loves her green ribbon and has befriended a certain young Veruni. She has shown interest in medicine as a future field.
- Emmeline Klein (Emmy) - Fifteen years younger than Eleanor. (6) Emmeline Klein is very, very cute. She is starting school this year!
- Phoebe Klein - Born on April 7th, she is less than a year old! She was born after her mother was captured by Ganondorf, in particular during the Heimdall Gazzo mission. She is a violet-eyed elf. Surely there are no long-term consequences of the dark power that flowed through her tiny body. (She's super cute.)
Logs and Cutscenes
Chapter 2, Act 1 Logs
- 2019-03-27: Personal Monster
- 2019-04-12: Sorcery Consultation
- 2019-05-01: Those Who Fight Further
- 2019-05-03: Otherworld (Side A)
- 2019-05-11: Force Your Way
- 2019-06-19: Swimming Lessons
- 2019-07-04: Within the Giant
- 2019-07-11: Gone With The Wind
- 2019-08-10: A Taste of Power
- 2019-09-04: Ganondorf 101
- 2019-10-02: The Bane of All Evil Spirits
- 2019-10-11: What Was Lost To The Ages
Chapter 2, Act 2 Logs
- 2019-10-30: Missing Pieces
- 2019-11-01: Part Time Help
- 2019-11-10: Snatched From the Claws
- 2019-11-16: What Lies Beneath
- 2019-11-17: Happy Memories
- 2019-11-22: Routine Traffic
- 2020-02-16: A Short Trip Down A Deep Mine
- 2020-02-19: Passionate Rhythm
- 2020-03-15: Darkness And Light
- 2020-04-05: The Unexpected
- 2020-04-14: The Gobs and the Dead
- 2020-05-08: Some Light Terrorism
- 2020-06-06: Interdiction
- 2020-06-10: Meandering, Mushrooms, Mysteries
- 2020-06-11: Swirling Rumors, Dark Shadows
- 2020-07-11: Metal Impure
- 2020-08-01: A Parody of That Man
- 2020-08-29: I Will Fear No Reproach
- 2020-09-05: All the Luck They Can Get
- 2020-09-05: Ambition and Greed Rule...
Chapter 2, Act 3 Logs
- 2020-10-14: Not As Planned
- 2020-11-08: Worst Weather Possible
- 2020-11-13: For the Sake of a Feeling
- 2020-11-15: Kathekon
- 2020-11-18: Viewing the Setting Sun
- 2020-11-21: A Most Mature and Civil Battle
- 2020-11-26: The Rain Can Come Later, As Much As It Likes
- 2020-12-05: Bringing Down the System
- 2020-12-05: In the Forest
- 2020-12-11: The Non-Sequitur For The Ages
- 2020-12-12: A Link Between Worlds
- 2020-12-23: Training Day
- 2020-12-29: A Wonderful Day
- 2021-01-08: A Little Relationship Advice
- 2021-01-09: Some Mild Terrorism
- 2021-01-15: Endless Descent
- 2021-01-15: The Garden of Embers
- 2021-01-22: A Banquet of Ash
- 2021-01-30: Getting A Little Bit Lost
- 2021-01-31: Bodyguard Duty
- 2021-02-10: Korok You Like a Hurricane
- 2021-02-19: Anomalous Nightmare
- 2021-02-23: Inflexible Determination
- 2021-02-26: Der Langrisser
- 2021-03-06: The Island Closest to Heaven
- 2021-03-12: Cool Air
- 2021-03-17: He's Not Here to Make Friends
- 2021-03-18: Unfortunately, Riley IS Here to Make Friends
- 2021-03-20: At The Mountains Of Madness
- 2021-03-21: The Silver Key
- 2021-04-04: Long-Forgotten Machinery
- 2021-05-07: Necessity Makes Strange Bedfellows
- 2021-06-25: Violent Surprises
- 2021-07-16: Stupid Soft Hearts
Chapter 2, Act 4 Logs
- 2021-08-15: Toss a Coin to Your Xander
- 2021-08-28: A Farewell to ARMS
- 2021-09-04: Tick Tock
- 2021-10-23: The Sign
- 2021-11-02: Oasis of Land, Water, and Sky (Side A)
- 2021-11-05: The Legend of the Keqili
- 2021-11-07: The Forest Temple of the Keqili
- 2021-11-08: Link to the Past
- 2021-11-21: Generosity and Recklessness
- 2022-01-09: Ounce of Prevention, Speculating Against Cure
- 2022-02-17: Her Smallest Biggest Fan
- 2022-02-20: Better Late Than...
- 2022-05-15: Trust, That Selfish Desire
- 2022-05-21: Frozen in Memory
- 2022-05-28: Found Only In Shadow
- 2022-06-02: Yes -- I'm Cruel! What Of It?!
- 2022-06-03: Without Light
- 2022-06-07: Eggs or Cake?
- 2022-06-12: Quartly Adventure
- 2022-06-13: Absence of Light
- 2022-06-18: Whetting The Starvation
- 2022-06-23: The Boy and the Boat
- 2022-06-25: Dedication and Terror
- 2022-06-27: An Overdue Toast and a Familiar Uniform
- 2022-07-01: What's Another Monster on the Team?
- 2022-07-09: The New Sun Rises in Gold
- 2022-07-14: To Catch a Dream
- 2022-07-17: It'll Be Our Secret
- 2022-07-18: The Way Fate Works
- 2022-08-12: Traitors to Kindred
- 2022-08-22: Reaching Out for Rescue
- 2022-09-04: In Shining Armor
- 2022-10-22: Aurora Consurgens
- 2022-10-22: Phantasia
- 2022-11-09: Mariel's History Lesson
- 2022-12-06: Mount Liverfeast (Side D)
- 2023-01-14: Reason
- 2023-01-26: Call You to Account
- 2023-01-28: Eternal Loneliness
- 2023-01-30: Drifting
- 2023-02-22: Skies Unknown
- 2023-02-26: Joint Assault
- 2023-03-12: Distant Thunder
- 2023-03-18: The Unsung War
- 2023-03-24: Skies of Deception
- 2023-04-07: Shattered Skies
Chapter 2, Epilogue Logs
- 2023-04-26: Lost in Time and Space
- 2023-04-28: A Most Ingenious Paradox
- 2023-05-06: Odyssey
- 2023-05-17: The Start of a School Adventure
- 2023-05-21: Where Did You Go?
- 2023-06-02: A Wish is Not Enough
- 2023-06-06: Choices
- 2023-06-11: Seems Legit
- 2023-06-13: Retail Therapy
- 2023-06-24: Something New
- 2023-08-04: Maybe I'm a...
Chapter 2 Cutscenes
- 2020-12-29: Returns
- 2022-07-05: A Recurring Dream
- 2022-07-13: Dreams' End
- 2022-10-28: A Matter of Time
- 2023-09-09: An Unexpected Guest