Fei Fong Wong
|Fei Fong Wong|
|Full Name:||Fei Fong Wong|
|Age (Birthdate):||20? (???)|
|Hair Colour:||Dark Brown|
A mysterious young man from the town of Lahan, Fei was forced to flee the village was attacked by Kislev military forces chasing down a stolen Gear, known as Weltall. Boarding the Gear in the midst of battle, Fei unleashed a mysterious power that destroyed most of the village. Banished due to the destruction, he wanders the countryside seeking answers to the mystery of both his newly acquired Gear and his own mysterious past. Skilled in an unknown style of martial arts and unusually adept at piloting, Fei's prowess in battle is matched only by his desire to not be swept up in the conflicts of the world - a desire which is likely to be left unfulfilled as mysterious forces push him towards his destiny.
Fei has lived in utter obscurity for the past few years in a recently wiped off the village of Lahan. He must be a protaganist. Nevertheless, he's had amnesia for any time from before Lahan. His on-screen flashbacks will be included here.
ONE THOUSAND YEARS AGO
That man from before. Not Valeria, the one with the black hair. The vision is hazy. It's incomplete. But there's something here this time.
A woman with grey-blue eyes walks behind him. She says something but he can't quite hear it. The vision intensifies. He's looking at a waterfall but can see the reflection. He doesn't turn back and look at the woman. Not yet.
"I'm not interested," He says.
"He was right. You're just a coward." The woman says.
"Maybe the brave thing to do is to NOT kill people with my bare hands." The black haired man suggested instead. "When has war ever fixed anything?"
The woman with the grey-blue eyes pulls him around and slaps him in the face. "Wake up! This isn't a war over territory, it's a war over survival! Maybe one day we can talk about this, but we don't have the luxury right now!"
The man with black hair didn't respond. He just looked at the floor. The woman, disgusted, stormed off but the man raised a hand and said, "Hold on--"
The woman stopped.
"...Let me at least teach you something to keep you safe. Maybe you can adapt it with your ARM. It's called the Kakei..."
ONE THOUSAND YEARS AGO
Deus Ex Machina smelled of blood. The scattered bodies of Metal Demons lay across the great aerial fortress of the Metal Demons, and they were joined by scores upon scores of human dead. Mixed in, here and there, were the broken bodies of the Elw -- singed and burnt. Even now, Berserk's furious cries echoed down the hallway. Siegfried lay in a heap, armor burnt and blackened.
And Harthcourt Valeria stared down at the woman who lay crumpled, hand outstretched. The meager healing his magic could offer was so little, though.
"Elly, please," he rasped. "Please, stay with us--we're almost through with this. We'll finish Mother yet. Guardians, just... just stay with us! You..."
But he didn't speak to Elly, then. He looked up, slate grey eyes lifting, to stare at the form of the black-haired man standing tall before him. So familiar -- and yet that gentle, friendly visage was gone in a wash of terrible, angry red.
Powers and Abilities
Baroness Evangeline von Sheepington
Sephilia made Fei a fuzzy woolen plush sheep doll. It is hand-crafted with care. It shimmers with the power of friendship.
Moor Gault, Guardian of Fire, Stone Medium
Though not a shaman, Fei found this tablet in his possession. Can he use this? He feels stronger in its presence.
Shevat Open-Handed Arts
Fei Fong Wong utilizes Shevat Open-Handed Arts though it's modified ever so slightly. Fei is hardly a master of this art though sometimes he uses incredible high level techniques he really shouldn't be able to utilize at all. It's very mysterious.
Ugh this giant robot. It keeps showing up and following Fei wherever he goes. He's resigned himself that his fate and Weltall's are interconnected and he can't escape it because people like Bart and Citan keep throwing the thing at him. So far it's destroyed one hometown of his as far as he's aware but other than that? It's been really useful! If you think about it, that's a really good record.
Fei Fong Wong sometimes gets weird visions of the past of people that look like him. Sometimes it's informative, usually it's just reliving the suffering of his past lives so again it's something that's really mostly there to keep him from having too many restful nights and being happy for too long. These flashbacks go all the way back to the destruction of the Eldridge.
25 Percent Awake
Fei has an alternate personality deep within him. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. How bad could it be?
|Elhaym van Houten||Black Wolves||"Perhaps one day I could learn to love like you, but every day I see the
differences between us."
|Lily Keil||Black Wolves||"We're so similar...but is that a good thing? We both have our secrets but..."|
|Leon Albus||Black Wolves||"You gave me a place to live in again. I'm terribly grateful but I only hope you
don't regret it one day."
|Riesenlied||Black Wolves||"I wish I could have your faith, but...do you realize how loud your thinking is
sometimes? I swear I can hear it sometimes."
|Noeline||Black Wolves||"It's nice having someone around without so much baggage though sometimes I get
the feeling that you're not being entirely open."
|Xantia||Black Wolves||"She wishes for her memories so powerfully...whereas I wish I could stop seeing
mine. I hope you prove me wrong."
|Jude Moshe||Black Wolves||"He acts like he doesn't care and is above it all but actions speak louder than
|Josephine Lovelace||Black Wolves||"Josie's a bit like Jude, but in her case I'm worried she means it."|
|Hammer||Black Wolves||"We're really lucky to have him around. Good to see he's keeping busy."|
|Lunata Croze||Ally||"Your situation is incredibly tragic and I hope you realize it before it's too
|Cecilia Adlehyde||Ally||"I know you'll make the right choices in the end. I believe in you."|
|Cassidy Cain||Ally||"There is so little I know, and that I suspect it is deliberate worries me."|
|Bartholomew Fatima||Ally||"I can't forget what you told me. I hope we can fight together again soon."|
|Claude C. Kenny||Ally||"Why does 'Earth' sound so familiar? Why does it make me want to cry?"|
|Zed||Ally||"You don't need to act this way. We already care about you."|
|Ruby||Friend||"You're watching out for me, aren't you? When you're near, I feel like things will
turn out alright."
|Hiro||Friend||"I have a feeling Lucia is going to only need you more as you get closer to the
truth. She's lucky to have you."
|Jean||Friend||"It's tough facing your past, be proud that you are managing it. You'll find
justice one day."
|Ida Everstead-Rey||Friend||"You seem so much better now. That makes me so happy."|
|Dean Stark||Friend||"A good man but it's hard to not feel pain when I am reminded of the life I used to have."|
|Avril Vent Fleur||Friend?||"A fellow amnesiac. She has a dark side, though, I can sense it."|
|Ethius Hesiod||Friend?||"Be wary around this one."|
|Citan Uzuki||Friend||"Doc, I could really use your advice right now."|
|Seraph Lanval||Friend||"He deserves better than what he's getting, but maybe he's actually blessed after all."|
|Sephilia Lampbright||Friend||"I'm glad I was able to do some good for her."|
|Siegfried||Enemy||"You used to be friends...how did Lacan betray you? Why do I feel like it's my
|Ramses||Enemy||"This guy is the leader of Gebler? He said something, what was it?"|
|Corwynt||Enemy||"Zealotry and the creatures that ruined your life have, no doubt, much in common."|
|Gryndille||Enemy||"I'm sorry. I know it was not your own will, but I will avenge their friends so
they can move on and so you can rest."
|Dietrich Keil||Enemy||"I wonder what Lily would have been like if it hadn't been for your maddening
amount of cruelty. We're in agreement. You have to die."
|Grahf||Enemy||"Don't think I'll forgive you just because I found a new life. I know as long as
you live, I will never be free."
- Fei and Elly - Avantasia - Into The Unknown
- Let us go together, neverending ways, got to roam forever, always carry on
- I've seen dreams come and go
- Reisenlied In Contact - NieR Automata - Weight of the World Cover
- Tell me God, are you are punishing me?
- Is this the price I'm paying for my past mistakes?
- Fei and Siegfried - NieR - Song of the Ancients Cover
- Did I betray you or did you betray me?
- We betrayed ourselves
- Fei and the Black Wolves - Radiant Historia - To The Future That Awaits Ahead]
- Even if we're on the wrong path
- We'll make fate bend for us!
- The Fall of Zeboim - Ayreon - Age of Shadows]
- We never saw this coming, pride comes before a fall
- We never heeded the warnings, buried deep within us all.
- Fei and Id - Ayreon - Pain]
- I can't believe there is no way out, you'll find that you're wrong, you fill me with doubt, you were never that strong.
- I can't believe this is the end, it's written in stone, where are my friends, you were always alone.
- Fei and Grahf - Ayreon - Loser]
- Cos you're just like your mother, well, where is she now? You'll end up like her soon six feet under ground!
- I came here to watch you bleed, oh how I love to gloat. If you had any balls at all, you'd grab me by the throat!
- Fei - Siegfried's Death - - Song of the Ancients - Popola]
- All I had wanted...
- Was for your eyes to light up with joy.
- Id - Eulogy - - So Happy Together]
- To my fallen brother, I give this song from my mother.
- His name was Siegfried.
- Id - Chapter 1 Finale Battle - - Avantasia - Memory]
- Is it just a dream...
- Or just a wicked memory?
- Fei - Layer One Personasphere The Blame - - Traditional Song of Shadows]
- Can you bear the weight...
- Of knowing this world is your fault?
- Fei and Elly Love Theme Ch 1 Finale - - Hoshi no Arika]
- Be it loneliness or pain, I want to feel you no matter what.
- If we can look into our eyes once more, our wish will surely come true.
Logs and Cutscenes
Chapter 1 Logs
- 2017-02-25: Portraits and Pickpockets
- 2017-02-26: Holes Are Made For Jumping In.
- 2017-03-01: An Honest Mistake
- 2017-03-08: A Fei-ted Encounter
- 2017-03-20: Breaking Bad Things, People, and Places
- 2017-04-01: This is It, The Cuccocalypse
- 2017-04-02: Barroom Business II
- 2017-04-18: A Memorable Battle
- 2017-05-26: Degrees of Desperation
- 2017-05-27: Operation Gungnir
- 2017-05-28: Barroom Business V
- 2017-06-03: We'll Never Fight Alone
- 2017-06-24: Gylfaginning
- 2017-06-25: Ancient ARMs And Other Mysteries
- 2017-06-28: Jean v. Captain Aifread
- 2017-06-30: The Day The Sky Turned Red
- 2017-07-01: Xantia vs. Seis Thurule
- 2017-07-02: Lacour Tournament of Arms: Lemina v. June
- 2017-07-03: Alisha versus Claude
- 2017-07-03: Fear and Loathing
- 2017-07-04: To Kill Mother God
- 2017-07-05: It's Like Deja Vu All Over Again
- 2017-07-06: Fear Itself
- 2017-07-08: Red Haired Girl With Ice Cream
- 2017-07-10: Xantia vs. Jean
- 2017-07-11: Rejection Complex
- 2017-07-14: Ghostache
- 2017-07-16: A Moment of Silence
- 2017-07-16: Xantia vs. Fargo Foobach
- 2017-07-17: Tournament of Arms: Lemina Ausa vs. The Dark Hero "Z"
- 2017-07-18: Xantia vs. Arleph Ardan
- 2017-07-20: Friendship of Ages Past
- 2017-07-20: Lemina Ausa vs. Xantia
- 2017-07-21: The Truest Memories
- 2017-07-22: Lacour Tournament of Arms: Hiro vs. Lemina Ausa
- 2017-07-23: Black and White
- 2017-07-28: Tournament Finals
- 2017-07-29: Tournament Finals II - Side 2
- 2017-07-30: Skepticism in the Haunted Manor
- 2017-07-31: What Lies Within the Tomb
- 2017-08-03: Preparations
- 2017-08-05: Ruin
- 2017-08-06: Drinking Sorrows Away
- 2017-08-06: The Meaning Of Innuendo
- 2017-08-15: Butterflies in the Dark
- 2017-08-18: Water Margin (Side B)
- 2017-08-19: A Double Date in Unlikely Places
- 2017-08-20: Escape to the West
- 2017-08-22: Wayside
- 2017-08-27: Drifters in the Desert
- 2017-08-31: The Worst Red Card
- 2017-09-14: Moon Day, Urbanization, And You
- 2017-09-23: Great Balls of Fire
- 2017-09-25: Talk of the Town
- 2017-10-06: Under Cover of Night
- 2017-10-07: Scattered Pieces
- 2017-10-15: Alliance in the Night
- 2017-10-25: Ship of Shackled Souls
- 2017-10-28: Life Will Change
- 2017-11-04: The Rogue Brother
- 2017-11-14: Sharing the Story
- 2017-11-15: A Presentiment
- 2017-12-08: What Lurks Underneath
- 2017-12-09: Become as Eternal as the Stars
- 2017-12-15: Deep and Pale and Frigid
- 2017-12-17: Quite the Curse
- 2017-12-20: Where Memories Began
- 2017-12-22: Poisoning the Wels
- 2018-01-03: To Hone One's Promise
- 2018-01-06: The Harvest
- 2018-01-07: Masquerade
- 2018-01-10: Searching for a Friend...and Loot
- 2018-01-12: Vorthuzahl's Prize
- 2018-01-13: Dead and Dreaming
- 2018-01-14: To Do What One Must
- 2018-01-16: The Mountain Quakes
- 2018-01-20: Set Things Right
- 2018-01-27: Enough to Shine Through the Darkness
- 2018-02-01: Like a Runaway Traincar
- 2018-02-04: The Answer From the Sewers
- 2018-02-06: Don't Talk To Strangers
- 2018-02-07: Violence is Filgaia's Language
- 2018-02-08: Mei Mong Wong's Border Adventure
- 2018-02-09: Retracing the Past
- 2018-02-11: Love Is Filgaia's Language
- 2018-02-16: The Summer Palace
- 2018-02-17: In the Great Hall
- 2018-02-18: Can't Stop the Hammer From Dropping
- 2018-02-20: Optimism
- 2018-02-21: Tears of the North
- 2018-02-22: Our Limits
- 2018-02-24: Our Final Stand
- 2018-02-25: The Frogs and the Ox
- 2018-02-27: Might Be a Tough One
- 2018-03-02: Under My Skin
- 2018-03-04: Fly Me To The Moon
- 2018-03-09: A Number of Complications
- 2018-03-10: A Lunar Landing
- 2018-03-14: A Willingness to Aid
- 2018-03-18: I Won't Apologize
- 2018-03-19: A Matter of a Name
- 2018-03-20: Rising Waters, Daylight Robbery Prices, And You
- 2018-03-22: A Little More Courage
- 2018-03-23: Metal Dreams
- 2018-03-26: Family Reunion
- 2018-03-27: Hunting a Legend
- 2018-03-28: Where Almost No-One Knows Your Name
- 2018-04-01: That Which Calls Us
- 2018-04-04: A Mission Diverted
- 2018-04-04: Quarry in the Quarry
- 2018-04-09: Feiunion
- 2018-04-12: Take It Well, But Take It
- 2018-04-14: A Good Parent
- 2018-04-17: Bless Us O Althena And These Thy Gifts
- 2018-05-02: Treacherous and Trying Trials
- 2018-05-11: Scrambled Egg
- 2018-05-13: Bruised Dragon Way
- 2018-05-13: Send Help, Muni!
- 2018-05-16: A Little Light Reading
- 2018-05-18: The Heist at House Armagnac
- 2018-05-26: Pouring Gas on the Fire
- 2018-05-27: Childcare Services
- 2018-05-31: Chapel of Madness
- 2018-06-01: Fire and Smoke
- 2018-06-04: Care for your Wounded
- 2018-06-18: Appreciate What You Have
- 2018-06-20: In All Seweriousness
- 2018-06-22: A Delivery to Burwich
- 2018-06-23: Limit Two Skies
- 2018-06-24: Dragons and Illusions
- 2018-06-30: A Day at the Zoo
- 2018-06-30: Pursuing an Assassin
- 2018-07-07: Out At The Library
- 2018-07-08: Graven Image
- 2018-07-13: Common Sense Effort
- 2018-07-14: Leviathan
- 2018-07-15: Stone Lotus
- 2018-07-21: Canyon Of Death And Despair (But Mostly Chiros)
- 2018-07-25: Into The Proving Grounds
- 2018-07-28: The Keeper at the Gates
- 2018-08-02: Tragedy on Taben's Peak
- 2018-08-03: Welcome Home
- 2018-08-04: Nemesis Games, Part 1
- 2018-08-09:Clash on the Big Bridge
- 2018-08-11: Shouldn't It Be Enough
- 2018-08-13: The Umbral Mirror
- 2018-08-17: Talking Shop
- 2018-08-19: Reflection
- 2018-08-23: Azado Is Burning
- 2018-08-29: Be Not Afraid
- 2018-08-31: Cibola Burn
- 2018-08-31: Leviathan Wakes
- 2018-09-01: Wolves in a Flood
- 2018-09-02: Tiamat's Wrath
- 2018-09-03: A War Meeting
- 2018-09-05: Shanty Shindig
- 2018-09-07: Change And Change
- 2018-09-07:The Snows of Zulan
- 2018-09-12: A Barrel of Fun (And Dragons)
- 2018-09-14: Her Doorstep
- 2018-09-15: Overbooked
- 2018-09-17: Forgiveness
- 2018-09-21: Sudden Curry-Making Montage
- 2018-09-22: A Deep Dive Into The Leck Mines
- 2018-09-28: Be Kind, Remind
- 2018-09-29: The War-Giant
- 2018-09-30: Site Recon in St Centour
- 2018-10-07: A Ceremony at Sea
- 2018-10-09: Please Rely On Us
- 2018-10-12: It's ( not important )
- 2018-10-22: Now, Engage Yourself To Me
- 2018-10-27: ARMed And Dangerous
- 2018-10-27: Never Stop Winning
- 2018-10-28: Seekers
- 2018-11-03: Turn Over A New Leaf
- 2018-11-04: A Desolate Land
- 2018-11-07: In Garlyle
- 2018-11-09: The Heritor in the Dark
- 2018-11-14: A Bitter Promise
- 2018-11-21: In the Footsteps of the Destroyer
- 2018-11-24: All Memories Are Important
- 2018-11-25: What's The Plan
- 2018-11-30: Impenetrable
- 2018-12-02: Great Detective Xantia
- 2018-12-04: Into the Photosphere
- 2018-12-06: Bottom Feeder
- 2018-12-07: Thinner Than Blood - Disowned
- 2018-12-14: Knockin' On Mother's Door
- 2018-12-15: World Eater
- 2018-12-17: The Powers That Be
- 2018-12-21: Graveyard of Boats
- 2018-12-26: Another Me
- 2019-01-01: Hope That So Often Feels Denied
- 2019-01-01: New Year's Resolution
- 2019-01-02: A Two-For-One Deal
- 2019-01-13: What Feels Like Home
- 2019-01-14: Jewel in a Dreadful Crown
- 2019-01-19: Breams Come True
- 2019-01-20: Learn A New Trick
- 2019-01-26: Conduit of Despair